Author Topic: Kashyyyk Dio  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
Kashyyyk Dio
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »
Hey guys. Here so far will be my biggest challenge. I'm makeing a Kashyyyk dio from the early clone wars era. Any ideas will be helpful. So far I have the 2ft by 1ft plywood, branches, and foam. I just need to buy some fake foliage from walmart and some fake moss. Then I have to scrounce up the money to buy some spray paint. But what do you guys think of the idea.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Re: Kashyyyk Dio
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 03:13:14 PM »
I think it's a good idea, and can make for a great dio, 

Are you aiming for a upper tree level dio, the beach assault or something else?

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 03:18:19 PM »
I'm planning on a forest type scene. Like I was gonna have the forest floor in a path way forked in. Then I was gonna have some wookiee bridges built into the tree branches I cut. I like the beach assault one though. I might do that instead.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 03:30:14 PM »
I agree with Recon.  I played the first level of the Wii version of "The Force Unleashed" and it had a really cool beach assault, but of course it was during the Imperial times.  I think you should do a Beach Assault scene.  Maybe you could have some clones and wookies fending off a bunker from a droid attack.  And, maybe, the droid could be coming out of the water?  Just an idea. bbfet

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 03:56:27 AM »
I also thought of building several smaller models of different planets like Utapau, Mygeeto, Felucia and Kashyyyk...and I think all of these are difficult to make after I drew a draft of each...finally I decided to do ONE big model of Mos Eisley based on the BF map and the movies of course. So my opinion of doing a Kashyyy k diorama is very positive. I am very excited to see how you are going to build this. Hasbro gave us a lot of figures and vehicles to display on such a model.
Very nice idea! Looking forward to seeing the result!-Good luck!-