Author Topic: INDEX OF KNOWN RACES  (Read 6695 times)

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
INDEX OF KNOWN RACES
« on: March 23, 2010, 05:50:09 PM »

"Tonights main news,  we have just gotten ground breaking news on a development to our Alien Cultural Archives, Minister Cimter our Cultural Liaison with Alien relations is updating these records on a constant basis, he is asking for help from fellow Imperial Citizens, he would like them to be on the lookout for further information and pictorial evidence of these species or any new species found in the Universe, he is asking for either proper photos or color drawings done by our fine Citizens to be added to this fine work as well, so my fellow Citizens this is your time to shine and do some good in the name of the Emperor"

NOTE: In other words I am after any good pictures or any alien race I may have missed, also I want to here ideas from you after all this is your archives so be a part of it and give info or pictures on the alien races.  However only place them in here not in the alien thread itself, so in other words if you think you have something for the Noghri race that I have missed place it here not in that thread.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:02:35 PM by Cimter »

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
Re: INDEX OF KNOWN RACES
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 06:03:04 PM »
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:21:50 PM by Cimter »

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"