Author Topic: OBI-WAN KENOBI & 212th ATTACK BATTALION CLONE TROOPERS (Battle Pack) TARGET  (Read 2517 times)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Hello there
well is my first review here. I actually do some draws and im going to put my firsts customs in a few days.

This was one of the first packs actually of the clone wars (2008), its a target exclusive
The pack comes with Obi-wan Kenobi and 4 clone troopers of the 212th attack batallion.

Obi-Wan Kenobi is a repack of Obi-Wan Kenobi figure from the basic figure line and came with his ligthsaber and a Firing Jet Backpack. has ball jointed neck, ball hinged shoulders, ball hinged elbows, ball hinged torso and swivel hips but has no knee, wrist or ankle artuculation.

The 4 clone troopers  (212th Attack Battalion) are a repaint of the Clone Trooper figure from the basic figure line.
with the old clone sculpted helmet, 3 of them cames with dc-15 blasters, and 1 Dc-15 blaster rifle.

Its a really nice old pack, starting with the offer of 4 clone troopers, i have one a few years ago but i sell it :'(, but yesterday I found it again! ;D
Hope you guys like it!!

Now a few pics

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
A few more

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
anda few more ;D

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Very nice review!  And, I hope, the first of many!

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
Nice pack.  I hope I can find this one at Target next time I go.  Or, is it an older hard to find pack?

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
its quite older, 2008, was just luck, cause i have 1 of these but i sell it, so find it again 2 years later again being an older, 1 of the first clone wars packs was just luck ;D