Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Imperial Library

SW Dark Horse Comics (update: Knights of The Old Republic #3) online now!!

(1/3) > >>

TheCloneCommander:
Hello All
After a few weeks discussion with Shawn (Tamer) and Jules (Hangarbay94) about an idea for Uploading a Video form of each Star Wars Dark Horse Comic i own, up on the official Imperial Shipyards You Tube Channel ,
I am pleased to announce that today we have started by posting our very first video with Knights of The Old Republic #1 , best viewed in 1080p!!!
you will be able to read and maybe find great ideas for future customs, i will be posting a new video/comic up once a week and will continue to do so in order of release date of each comic, including KOTOR, Dark Times, Rebellion and Legacy
if this proves to be popular i will try my best to do more then one a week but for now that will be the norm... so i hope you enjoy reading these as it takes some time to scan, organize and edit each one and i am sure Jules can sympathize to this  ;)

upcoming videos in order of release will be as follows: Click on the links below

Star Wars:Knights of The Old Republic #1 - Out Now!!
Star Wars:Knights of The Old Republic #2 - Out Now!!
Star Wars:Knights of The Old Republic #3 - Out Now!!
Star Wars: Rebellion #1 -Coming Soon!
Star Wars:Knights of The Old Republic #4 - Coming Soon!
Star Wars: Rebellion #2 - Coming Soon!
Star Wars:Knights of The Old Republic #5 - Coming Soon!
Star Wars: Legacy #0 - Coming Soon!

and many more to come!!

hangarbay94:
CC, this is a great resource for me as I haven't seen too many Star Wars comics...I've been keen to see this in order to develop my own photonovel.

I bet with a bit of creativity you could serialise this in a similar way that I do my photonovel, adding music to the individual images and having some fun with it.

As it stands it was great to see, so no need to do anything to it if you are happy.

Thanks for doing this and for uploading it onto the ISY YouTube page...

Tamer:
I can't wait to get home to see this this evening. Thanks Trev. I don't even want to know how long it takes to do this! I have long wanted to enter the SW comic world.

TheCloneCommander:

--- Quote from: hangarbay94 on March 18, 2010, 08:46:13 AM ---CC, this is a great resource for me as I haven't seen too many Star Wars comics...I've been keen to see this in order to develop my own photonovel.

I bet with a bit of creativity you could serialise this in a similar way that I do my photonovel, adding music to the individual images and having some fun with it.

As it stands it was great to see, so no need to do anything to it if you are happy.

Thanks for doing this and for uploading it onto the ISY YouTube page...

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jules,
                            The reason i did it the way i did was because this video was almost 200mb as it was, and that took almost 2 hours to upload, by adding in one panel at a time with transitions  and Fades plus music would have made the file a lot larger,

just think if i was to do panel by panel, i would need the same resolution for each shot and end up with 6 times more memory on pictures alone and then adding music, then giving every one enough time to read each panel would have made this video

go from 1:41 at 200mb to about 10 minutes at 1.3GB making the upload take 13 hours,  ;D ;) plus for me i like to read a comic in silence  any way, adding my own sound effects when needed  ;)

your photo novels are in a different category all together and i majorly respect it for what it is, i see your work as a movie/ cartoon where you could sit down and eat popcorn and sip on a drink and watch it unfold, wheres a comic you need clean

hands and a flat surface to sit, read and respect the paper its printed on.

hangarbay94:
CC, point taken, however I can't understand how your files are that big, my 10 minute movies are 800Mb...

Anyhow, I can appreciate your point of view so don't mind me....and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version