Author Topic: Darth More's Modular Dioramas: Mos Eisley  (Read 37625 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Legion078's Dioramas and Models
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »
@ Wattoh

Yes, I love Linkin Park!! Every song of them is so awesome...and I listen only to Linkin Park since 2008. My favorite song is "Somewhere I belong" of Meteora...

Linkin Park is so great and I am happy that there are a lot of LP fans here on ImperialShipyards...

They will give 12 concerts all over Europe in October this year and five of them will be here in Germany...It's a real pity that I will be abroad in the USA from August to January so I could miss them out, again...

I became a fan of them in Fall  2008 when I watched and listened to a video of AOTC Arena Showdown with FAINT in the background on YouTube. Just before I watched this and became a fan they had a concert in my area...I am still so frustrated that I missed them out.
So I hope they will give some further concerts in the US round November, December and January. Perhaps I will see them this year...

Hope you enjoy the music of LP and the memebership on Imperial Shipyards!

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2010, 12:49:18 PM »
Holy crap!!!!!!!!

That is freaking awesome!!!

Gave me a lot of great ideas for my tattoine dio.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
By the way, during my little break I took today, after posting all the pictures and tutorials, I was successfully on my hunt at REAL,-...

I found the Legacy Collection Imperial Scanning Crew member with the left arm of  HK-50 for 12,99 Euro. Since the figures are too expensive, there, I only bought one figure, but I am very happy to own him, now.
Beside the two Scanning Crew members they had Malakili, Major Panno, Queen Amidala (TPM wave), a Gungan Warrior, Clegg Holdfast (Pod Racer), Darth Sidious Hologram, a few blue-white carded TLC figures like Wioslea and some Clone Wars stuff, but, sorry, I really don't care on Clone Wars so I did not keep the figures in mind...

I will post a little astonishment, tomorrow. Stay tuned for that as a final post of this diorama. Of course I will continue working on it and I will also give you some updates of my progress...

Offline vader9900

• Lieutenant
  • Sith Lord
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2010, 04:16:14 PM »
Very well done!   vadsab

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2010, 11:47:02 PM »
legion my friend I can't thank you enough for your outstanding diorama tutorial.
Thank you so much for making this tutorial. I know it takes a lot of time but I'm sure a lot of people here on the Yards can use your tips n tricks for there own projects.
Your ideas are awesome mate and I'm sure the completed dio will blow us all away.

Keep up with your great work mate
cya Christoph

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2010, 07:17:32 AM »
So here we go, finally...SDCC'10 is coming to a final end...I hope you've enjoyed all the previews Hasbro displayed on this huge fair. Let's wait until Celebration V...I think Hasbro hold back some new stuff approximately coming out this year like the Landspeeder or the rest of TVC Basic Line 2010.

Well, for myself, I am really looking forward to seeing Hasbro's upcoming products selling under The new Vinatge Line, as an accurate continuance of the very well done Legacy Collection...it's a pity that the "build-a-droid line" has been stopped as well as the Comic Pack line.
The Comic Packs were perfectly suitable to release characters of Expanded Universe. I would have loved to see Kal Skirata and Walon Vao combined in one Comic Pack...

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2010, 07:34:06 AM »
At this point, as far as my progress on my first diorama is acceptable, I want to thank you all for your support, your comments depending the discussions about Star Wars and Hasbro, your interest in me as YouTube and ISY member and for your great friendship!
Therefore I took some pictures on the Tatooie diorama, dedicated to the Imperial Shipyards, to Tamer, the leader of this absolutely awesome forum, who hepled me to publish the pictures I took, to my friends who supported me over the time and to all fans on YouTube and this awesome forum who I got to know by now. Thank you very very much for all the nice comments, the messages and for  sharing your talent on the Imperial Shipyards!!

Your nice attitude and your high spirits as well as your great humor gave me new power to go on working on my project(s)...

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »
So here are some pictures dedicated to Christoph aka FialaFernbrugg who has become to a very important person in my life by now. He gave me so many ideas and inspirations with his work on  his custom figures especially on the unique diormas...and our friendship has become stronger and stronger over the time.

Also the idea with the little posters you'll see below is one of his ideas.

Thank you so much for everything, Christoph. I cannot express how happy I am to know you!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2010, 08:04:18 AM »
And I want to thank Steve the world famous SithLord229 who gave me the inspiration of creating a Tatooine diorama the way it really is now. Steve is the reason why I joined YouTube in 2008...I saw his deadly awesome reviews and wanted to comment on them...

By now over 8.219 fans all over the world and I still enjoy his reviews every day and more and more fans find his channel on YouTube and AFT. I simply cannot stop watching them because they are so fantastic and his collection is as massive as his entertainment skills...

So Steve I am very glad to have found your channel on YouTube...otherwise I probably would not be on YouTube or on the Shipyards, now...

Keep on doing your great reviews as far as you have fun by doing them and as far you have some time!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2010, 08:15:38 AM »
And of course I want to thank THE TAMER for supporting the ImperialShipyard and all fans and forum memebers of Star Wars and the 3 3/4 inch figures!

Tamer, thank you so much for letting me be here on this totally AWESOME forum. I'll add a lot of other comments and support tutorials on your page. I love the whole community, here, as well as the great design of this forum.

Have a nice day and let the Galactic Empire rise!

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2010, 08:27:46 AM »
brilliant work Philipp!! your dio is coming along!! great job buddy!!
awesome tributes too the guys will be chuffed!  ;D

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »
And also special thanks to HASBRO for the great great years of collecting, spending time with other fans and friends on Star Wars and for their by now very nice detailed and modified products of the whole Star Wars universe!!

After Legacy Collection came to a final end the new Vintage Collection starts and will obviously delight us for the two years...And as I said I am really looking forward to seeing the new products Hasbro has ready to launch to the fans...

To alll of you, enjoy yourselves and have another nice time of collecting and having fun with George Lucas' masterwork which I think is THE masterwork of Scinece-Fiction.

Special thanks to George and Hasbro!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2010, 08:49:35 AM »
CloneCommander, you've also supported me so much on YouTube and I enjoyed watching the video of your massive large collection!! But unfortunately I cannot watch many of your videos anymore because the Sony company forbids to play many many videos here in Germany-it's very annoying...and I am also not allowed to watch the great vieos of FialaFernbrugg, CommanderBacara198 or lambospit...

Well, a honorary thank also  to you CloneCommander! Thank you very much for your great support, your comments and for sharing your OVERHUGE collection with us!

May the troops be with You!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2010, 08:56:51 AM »
And here are some further pictures of the diorama...

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2010, 08:58:49 AM »
Please, also visit my channel on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/legion078