Imperial Archive > Original Trilogy Collection

Best of the series?

(1/2) > >>

Reconsgt:
I still think this was one of the best series to be done in the last 15 years, We saw the sandcrawler make a reapperance for the first time since 1980, be it non-remote controled and a little "soft" it was cool to see it, the window boxed items were nice, the old movie scene backdrops.

I loved the dirty Dagobah R2, the Slave 1 was a killer display, 

What ones were your favorites?

Tamer:
I have the X-wng and the Slave one and love both. I must say these ships do appeal to the carded collector in me and is one of the reasons I stay carded for many items. 

To be honest I think the only thing that even remotely compares to both of these is the Target Exclusive Ultimate Hoth BattlePack.

As for this series I think the Slave One has me for it being slightly smaller and a little easier to display. That daggone X-Wing is a killer item to display in packaging.

Reconsgt:
The Xwing box was big but I liked that aspect, It was hrd to find a primo box though,

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Reconsgt on March 08, 2010, 01:43:49 PM ---The Xwing box was big but I liked that aspect, It was hrd to find a primo box though,

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it sure was. I looked through a ton of em at toysrus before I finally just settled on one. The plastic window display was pretty thing and creased easily.

Darth Aussie:
Skiff plus the Imperial Scanning Tech fig.    ....was always wondering why it didn't get a build until then....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version