Author Topic: my way to get autographs  (Read 4366 times)

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
my way to get autographs
« on: March 06, 2010, 02:31:00 AM »
         When i was at a football match between 2 teams from the 2nd league, the home team was a football school that gave the Romanian football players such as Hagi, Dan Petrescu they are just 2 of em' that u probably heard of em'. if u are English and like football u should of heard about them , Petrescu played at Chelsea 5 years if i remember well. anyways. after match i was in the back of the stadium and i got bunches of autographs. if i will find my autograph notebook i will display em' all.
         Dunno about other countries but here, if it's not a that important game that can cause problems u can get bunches of autographs from the players.  in that day i've taken  4 autographs if i remember well:
-Dan Petrescu's autograph
-another goalkeeper that was very important for the national team, Bogdan Stelea
-2 other players that 2 days ago came to play at my fave team FC Rapid Bucuresti
         For a Romanian league 2 team i've taken many autographs and really important.
         Also a long time ago lol i've also taken 2 other autographs of to Romanian football legends and my fave team's legends.
         If i will find my autographs, the first thing i will do is to post them here. so stay tuned!

Vlad I.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: my way to get autographs
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 05:59:50 AM »
Sounds awesome, Vlad!  You really got into the back of the stadium?  Nice!!
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline Adam95173

• Cadet
Re: my way to get autographs
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 05:17:42 AM »
Cool way to take autograph... ;D