Author Topic: Legacy Collection Giran BD21  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Legacy Collection Giran BD21
« on: February 27, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »
found at Walmart for $7.46, this is another great addition to the Jabba's minions niche in anyone's collection.
Giran Is a Nikto guard who helps Malakili take care of the Rancor Monster.

For being more of a background character, the attention to detail on this figure is very high. Boasting super articulation, Giran has ball jointed ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders, and a ball jointed head. His wrists, lower waist, and hips are pivot jointed. His accessories are a removable head wrap and his Force Pike weapon which is a great looking piece in itself.
The details on this figure are top notch as are the paint apps. This is some awesome legacy sculpting, yet again. I'm thinking that this one would look great posed on a skiff, somewhere, unless you would rather pose him comforting poor Malakili.
Good job on this one, Hasbro

My Giran came with the torso to build the R5-C7 BAD astromech

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Legacy Collection Giran BD21
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:30:19 PM »
pics

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »
I LOVE this figure.  It's far and away one of my top favorite Legacy figures of 09, everything about it was awesome. 

Offline darthpaul1974

• Cadet
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 04:21:26 PM »
Giran is absolutely one of the best figures ever from Hasbro. He ranked 3rd favorite  in our Special Report at our site.  Thanks for partaking in this report with us IS!