Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

Vintage 2010 BAT-AT!

<< < (2/24) > >>

RedLeaderOne (00fire501):
I cant wait until I get my hands on that thing. :) :)

Clonehead:
Seen this youtube video of the atat in action on rebelscum's front page, this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqqempb9dbk&feature=player_embedded

Here is the embed code, Shawn, if you want it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Clonehead:
Thanks to rebelscum for these toyfair images

from the one side shot, It appears that the lower side panel only opens on one side. i am not sure what function those rear side hatches serve. The dual function of the newly located t-handle is interesting and innovative but I wish they would have hid it's closed appearance a little better. I notice that you can see through the head's front window. This thing looks really cool but the head still appears a bit bulky, to me. It could have benefitted with an een bigger body. That being said, I will have to have one the day that it comes out. The launching mechanism of the speeder bike does seem a bit wonky. Why not have it facing the opposite direction and just have the loading platform slowly deploy rather than shooting out backwards.

Tamer:
Our Imperial Spies have sent us some shots of this too. I just need more time in the day so I can get em up on webpages and posted here.

Darth Caedus:
will definitely be getting one regular version to open and one vintage version to keep boxed. maybe more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version