General Collecting > Your Collection

Jkno's Imperial Command Center

(1/271) > >>

jkno:
I'm a Star Wars collector from Eastern Europe. As you maybe already know my focus are Original Trilogy Imperials & Troopers. No more Prequels collecting for me, with very few exceptions. :)

My collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvr66ce0-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmBOkPtxcWQ

Sideshow Experience - Collection of the Week

Your Props

RateMyCollection

Sideshow Freaks Collection of the Week

Collection update 2021:

Helmet collection:

Replica Sterling ANH Stormtrooper E-11 blaster with genuine M38 tank scope (and M40 scope), accurate T-tracks, real Hengstler Eagle counter and PWC cylinders, and with special made metal display stand and plaques:

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster:

Both together:

Pugman ESB Stunt Stormtrooper blaster:

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Imperial heavy blaster (metal Denix conversion):

Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster:

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust.
Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects.

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor and helmet built for me by a good 501st friend:

My Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition #693/750 display. Added 4 custom made plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper), plus a tall plaque with AT-AT info, next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB)

My trip to Tunisia in 2008 - SW locations visited too:

Darth Aussie:
Very Nice Serg!

jkno:
Thanks :) I received the Medicom RAH Darth Vader ROTS. A really great figure!

Tamer:
Serg sure does have some nice high end stuff. Wish I could afford half of it!

jkno:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 12, 2008, 05:32:20 PM ---Serg sure does have some nice high end stuff. Wish I could afford half of it!

--- End quote ---

A good friend of mine, collector on Rebelscum, also said that. ;) The answer is pretty simple: I don't have a lot of money - ok, my salary is somehow bigger now with my Ph.D., but the main point is I focus. I'm going only for Imperials stuff and don't buy all the Hasbro figures. Not that I wouldn't like to, but because I cannot since there are no Star Wars figures in Romania at current time.

So if I want to buy a new carded Hasbro figure I would pay 3-4 times the price a US fan would because of shipping and import tax & fees etc. I wanted to order 3 Imperials figures from BBTS and total plus shipping would be over $80, the same with Entertainment Earth or other stores. So why bother in the first time? Thus I better save my hard earned money for higher end collectibles. And again, I focus here as well :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version