Author Topic: Squirepec7's life.  (Read 5273 times)

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
Re: Squirepec7's life.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 04:46:16 AM »
That play sounds like it could shape up to be pretty cool!  And don't pay those kids any attention in school: They'll learn they're not much more than small fish when they grow up and go to college.  Suddenly, they'll cling to anyone they even know slightly because then it seems like they have friends.  They never truly grow up, so pay them no mind.  Trust me on this one, it makes me chuckle almost daily!
Thanks Pat. It's true they don't. On the play part, I really hope the student body votes for ESB instead of Robin Hood.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 08:10:37 PM »
Today went by amazingly fast. I went to Richmond, MO for a band contest and recieved a 1 rating on my solo. Thats really good. Then on the way home I got somehow the stomach flu and spend most of my time on the john I was lucky to get my customs done.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »
Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Been making some videos, customs, homework, stuff like that. Well yesterday we got out early because of snow. Got maybe 4 inches yesterday, and tomorow they're calling for 8 inches. Sucks to be up here. I can't go to the city and buy my figures so I have to resort to buying off of ebay and hasbro.com. I just got to say. On ebay I found an AT-St for $35 so my mom is gonna buy that for me. Yeah been pretty good this week got to say. Oh and yeah before I forget, the school voted on which play to do for the spring and neither play won. Turns out the director this year changed her mind and wanted something broadwayish and added the play Camelot. It won and ESB only got 15% of the schools vote. So not so good on that end.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 03:57:45 PM »
hey guys. I did something awesome yesterday. The little cubscouts had their blue and gold banquet for advancement and my dance district in the Tribe of Mic-O-Say performed. Mic-O-Say is a very confidential thing and I can't really talk about it that much, but I can say that it's only a branch of the BSA in Missouri, Kansas, Minnesota, and parts of the UK. You can only get in if your scoutmaster is in and you get tapped at either Camp Gieger( which I attend each year.) Camp Bartle, or some other place. I got in last year and it is flipping awesome. I love being in Boy Scouts and last night while me and the other tribesmen were dancing the little kids where like all WOW! They looked up at us and they were so darn happy when they got to dance with us. Man it was cool. Also today my mom finally wore me down. She talked me into just getting a new airsoft gun and two clips than figures. Kind of bummed me out, but I got a new G36 M85 full auto with red dot sight, laser, hand grip, sling, foldable stock, and the two extra clips. Good thing two because in April I finally get to have my airsoft war outside in the timber and it's gonna be awesome. 10 on 10 with all my friends, oh yeah! ;D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 04:13:41 PM »
Sounds cool, buddy. I am a firebuilder in the tribe of Mic-o-Say and spent quite a few summer sessions at Bartle when I was in the boy scouts.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 04:30:52 PM »
hey guys. I did something awesome yesterday. The little cubscouts had their blue and gold banquet for advancement and my dance district in the Tribe of Mic-O-Say performed. Mic-O-Say is a very confidential thing and I can't really talk about it that much, but I can say that it's only a branch of the BSA in Missouri, Kansas, Minnesota, and parts of the UK. You can only get in if your scoutmaster is in and you get tapped at either Camp Gieger( which I attend each year.) Camp Bartle, or some other place. I got in last year and it is flipping awesome. I love being in Boy Scouts and last night while me and the other tribesmen were dancing the little kids where like all WOW! They looked up at us and they were so darn happy when they got to dance with us. Man it was cool. Also today my mom finally wore me down. She talked me into just getting a new airsoft gun and two clips than figures. Kind of bummed me out, but I got a new G36 M85 full auto with red dot sight, laser, hand grip, sling, foldable stock, and the two extra clips. Good thing two because in April I finally get to have my airsoft war outside in the timber and it's gonna be awesome. 10 on 10 with all my friends, oh yeah! ;D

we used to have Airsoft battles about 12-15 years ago about 20 people toting replica weapons and full combat gear i myself used own the following
pistols:
H&K P7 "squeeze cocker"
Sig Saur P226
Sig Saur P228 "HOP up"
Colt 1911 Government
Colt CentimeterMaster & Miami Rig
Browning Hi-Power
Baretta M92F

Rifles:
H&K G3 Assault Rifle
Colt CAR-15 "Commando"
M-16
Remington WingMaster 870P Shotgun
H&K MP-5 A2
H&K MP-5 A3
all had multiple spare mags we also used smoke grenades  and "solid" ammo   ,we had wicked fun i remember my mates parents had guests arriving just as we were heading out and they saw us in full combats,webbing etc and fully camo'ed up ,armed to the teeth and the bloke said"Jesus! its the SAS!  LOL great fun!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 08:14:48 PM »
Sounds cool, buddy. I am a firebuilder in the tribe of Mic-o-Say and spent quite a few summer sessions at Bartle when I was in the boy scouts.
I'm just a brave Clint. I'll be sure to post some pics of me in full get up later. I hated being a foxman that Friday though. Simply hated it.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 02:50:29 PM »

we used to have Airsoft battles about 12-15 years ago about 20 people toting replica weapons and full combat gear i myself used own the following
pistols:
H&K P7 "squeeze cocker"
Sig Saur P226
Sig Saur P228 "HOP up"
Colt 1911 Government
Colt CentimeterMaster & Miami Rig
Browning Hi-Power
Baretta M92F

Rifles:
H&K G3 Assault Rifle
Colt CAR-15 "Commando"
M-16
Remington WingMaster 870P Shotgun
H&K MP-5 A2
H&K MP-5 A3
all had multiple spare mags we also used smoke grenades  and "solid" ammo   ,we had wicked fun i remember my mates parents had guests arriving just as we were heading out and they saw us in full combats,webbing etc and fully camo'ed up ,armed to the teeth and the bloke said"Jesus! its the SAS!  LOL great fun!
GOsh dang Jay. Sounds like you had a great time. The closest I come to looking aawesome is my not very well put together Op 4 suit.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 06:18:33 AM »
Well yesterday my new airsoft gun came. It is really cool. Weighs like the real one and looks just like one. I was really surprised with how good it was. Other than that I finally got my research paper and book report done. Now all I need is to either by a shipyards shirt or get a clone costume, because Planet Comic-con is coming quick.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »
Sorry if I haven't been posting for a while. Well we started track this week... Man are my legs sore :( Friday though I get to go to Columbia and play pep band in Mizzou arena for the state 1a through 3a schools. Then this weekend to get my spikes for track I get to got to Target and look at the figures. Maybe purchase some... hum sounds like a plan.

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 03:16:24 PM »
Same Track started for us and i have soccer coming up soon and ya

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »
Sorry I haven't been posting just nothin interestn happin'. I did go to the Royals season opener and my gosh do they SUCK!!!! I mean I like tham to watch but from a statistics point of view Zack Grienke is being cheated on a good career. Good day though.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »
Well track season is almost at a close for me. This week alone I've had 3 meets in a row and boy when I ran did it show. I got really lucky last night and just barely beat two people but I guess thats better than none like usual. Any way I also scored my first job eva. I scored a summer lawn mowing  job on two houses in town that have small yards. The guy who pays me doesn't even live in them he hails in Holland and is just using the houses for an investment. but I haven't even gotten to the good news he's paying me 40 bucks a week for 2 yards. In a months time I'll have enough saved for the BAT-AT and in two months an xbox. Guess then I'll save more and score finally the AT-ST I've been looking at for months online and just now have I found it at a KC wallyworld.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »
That's one hell of a week buddy!  Nice work!

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2010, 12:37:56 PM »
well right now i'm in KC Saint Lukes Hospital seeing my grandpa who recently got knee surgery. Track season also is over and I'm glad so finally I can rest from this. Maybe after this my parents will stop at target so I can see if there are any new figures.