Author Topic: Squirepec7's life.  (Read 5274 times)

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
Squirepec7's life.
« on: February 07, 2010, 06:04:10 PM »
Hey guys just found this tonight and thought I would share with you guys whats happening in my world.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
Re: Squirepec7's life.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
Nothing much has been going on really. Two weeks ago I got second in elevated bridge in Middle School Science Olympiad in Maryville. I'll post pics later of me and Jake (he was on my team for the event.) Yesterday I was the most boring day of my life. On Friday and yesterday I had to sit in the High School band room for the GRC All-Conference Band Concert. I got 10th chair trombone. Also yesterday we had to make a trip to the vet's office as my oldest dog I've had since I was 1 year old is sick. We are afraid she won't make it through the winter seeing as she is very old and my other dog Gunner who is only 3 yrs old tackles her everyday (maybe he should play for the Saints...ZING!!!) But I'm afraid Sassy won't be here much longer. Sigh, I'll post pics of her later also.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »
Here are the pics from Science Olympiad. Note Jake is in the Purple hoody and I'm in the grey hoody in the back.

NWMSU or NorthWest Missouri State University (GO BEARCATS!!!) had a wicked Dino Museaum, but it was closed so I took pictures of the stuff that was outside the doors.

These aren't all of the pics but it's getting late and I don't want to look all night and post all of the pictures.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 12:16:13 PM »
Today I got out of School early because of this horrible snow we're getting. But something awesome happened too. I got my Fett Legacy Evo Pack in the mail finally.

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »
nice, thats a really nice evo pack, ive had school off since thursday down in virginia

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 06:41:12 AM »
Right now we have about a foot and a half and the only reason we don't have school is the ice. And yes RWJ is freaking hilarious.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 06:23:04 AM »
Today is starting out really bad. My school decided to give us a two hour late start instead of cancelling school. It's -10'F outside and they think at 10:00 it's gonna be better? Well I'm a little mad.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 06:28:41 AM »
Why are you mad? I love two hour late starts  ;D     Sounds like you're having pretty bad weather there. The coldest we've had in Colorado this winter was -20F, which was in December. Hopefully it starts getting better there  :)       
I just don't like the idea of it. PS. sorry if I sound mad you just can't see my face when I write these, I don't mean to sound mad.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »
Why are you mad? I love two hour late starts  ;D     Sounds like you're having pretty bad weather there. The coldest we've had in Colorado this winter was -20F, which was in December. Hopefully it starts getting better there  :)       
I just don't like the idea of it. PS. sorry if I sound mad you just can't see my face when I write these, I don't mean to sound mad.
Don't worry, you didn't seem mad. I kind of get what you're saying. I just love two hour late starts because I hate getting up early (The military is going to kill me lol) and I also hate most of the people at my school, because they are the type of people who gossip about everything, think high school relationships actually matter, and are douches to everyone.
I hear you there man. Most of the kids at my school pick on the smallest thing and don't stop. The whole late start thing is just annoying because in my area they don't announce it on t.v or the radio till the next morning so I end up getting to the bus stop and find out that it's a late start. SO yeah back to the whole douche thing yeah I get picked on just because I like star wars and it's just getting so fricking annoying. I mean the books are good, the movies are aweosme, and the figures are great. I don't see the big deal.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 04:59:24 PM »
Well today was awesome. I had a great day at school (seeing as most of the d-bags were in some basketball tournament that I played in last year and was a little peaved I didn't get into this year seeing as I am one of the best players on the team) but anyway I got 7 new clones drawn and ready to paint, my band lesson went amazing, no homework from any teacher, and tommorow we get out at 1 and on monday we have no school. WOOHOO!!

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 06:00:27 PM »
Well today was awesome. I had a great day at school (seeing as most of the d-bags were in some basketball tournament that I played in last year and was a little peaved I didn't get into this year seeing as I am one of the best players on the team) but anyway I got 7 new clones drawn and ready to paint, my band lesson went amazing, no homework from any teacher, and tommorow we get out at 1 and on monday we have no school. WOOHOO!!
Dude same here as you said i get out the same time and day WOHHOOOO

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
Weelll today went smoothly. It wasn't the greatest but it had some high points. one was we had my fav lunch at school, chili cheese dogs uhm uhm. then we found out that the spring play is going to possibly be either ESB or Robin Hood. Since i can't act i guess i'll tell you guys what it will be and if it's ESB i'll post a vid to youtube just for Tamer. Then I found out that since my b-day present my mom ordered me never came some time she's taking me to TRU to get a hundred dollars worth of figs. only bad thing is the neon lamp is hard to find and I'm still a little bummed it won't come in.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 03:44:07 PM »
sounds like a cool deal for a schoo play. A hundred dollars worth of figs is sure a nice way to console oneself too.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
sounds like a cool deal for a schoo play. A hundred dollars worth of figs is sure a nice way to console oneself too.
Yes it is Tamer yes it is.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 09:31:57 PM »
That play sounds like it could shape up to be pretty cool!  And don't pay those kids any attention in school: They'll learn they're not much more than small fish when they grow up and go to college.  Suddenly, they'll cling to anyone they even know slightly because then it seems like they have friends.  They never truly grow up, so pay them no mind.  Trust me on this one, it makes me chuckle almost daily!