Author Topic: Legacy Collection Major Panno BD20  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Legacy Collection Major Panno BD20
« on: February 28, 2010, 12:31:49 PM »
Picked this one up at walmart for $7.49
Another figure from wave 9, Major Panno is a Dressellian tactician who assisted Gen madine in planning the shield generator strike in Return Of the Jedi. Yet another background character without a speaking role that Hasbro has seemingly pulled out all the stops on. I really like the body sculpt on this one and while the pants and boots remind me of a modern military look, his molded on chest armor piece reminds me of something you would see on an imperial character.
Super arty from head to toe, Major Panno has ball jointed, ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders, and a ball jointed head. His wrists, hips, and lower waist is swivel jointed. His weapons and accessories are his pistol, his comlink, his goggles, and his removable cloak. About the goggles, the strap is long enough to stretch tightly onto the furthest back part of  his long skull and would fit loose on your other figures without some surgery. About the cloak, this is one of the best soft goods cloaks that I have ever seen and the front stitching comlink holding flap detail and color makes this one great for a custom cloak-wearing project. Matter of fact, the whole figure would make the base for a great custom.

Colors and neatness of the paint apps are pretty good and close to the on screen character although from some angles, my version looks slightly wall-eyed.
This is another great figure release by hasbro

My fig came with the head and middle leg to build the R5-C7 BAD figure.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:33:56 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Legacy Collection Major Panno BD20
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
pics

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 12:40:02 PM »
its e.t lol great reveiw buddy ill probaly buy this one now

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 01:07:07 PM »
Nice Clint, did you just get this one?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 02:02:28 PM »
Nice Clint, did you just get this one?
No buddy, this is the one we were talking about. I've had him for over two weeks now.

hi, my name is demian im from argentina and im a fan of star wars too, i been watching your CW resin parts in e bay and i wounder if you can sell me a few and send to me, how may I pay?
thanks
Hello CaptainLux. Welcome to the Shipyards. I'll send you a PM about it.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 01:18:30 AM »
Hasbro just can't get the capes right. Wish they could figure it out. One thing I can say about that charecter is when I seen him and the other one, Pruneface in the vintage line, what was their story. And where did they go cuz after they ride down in the shuttle with Han and Luke, you don't see them til the end when they are Yub-yubbing with the Ewoks.
I think this figure will fit in with the rest of the Tyderium crew. Good review, just have to disagree on the cape part. I think it's the material they use.