Author Topic: Amazon.com  (Read 44643 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Amazon.com
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2016, 04:34:54 AM »
A button for Bandai's new AT-ST:

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2016, 05:59:03 AM »
Check out the front page to see some realistic deals on the newer figures in the 6" Line Up. Or check out this link to get to all their Black Series Figures:

http://amzn.to/1W8w9Ri

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2016, 08:30:33 AM »

Get The Force Awakens from Amazon!

Whatever format you like, blu-ray, theatrical version, digital with bonus features, amazon.com has you covered. Click here to go select the version you want.

I ordered it myself this morning (I know, I know).

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2016, 08:21:10 AM »

Spoiler Alert! Rogue One Official Story Guide details shared!

First off if you do want to hear any spoilers for Rogue One then please read no further, but a fan site out of Germany has shown us some great images of an official Rogue One Story Guide set to be released next year by Media Lab thats shows some great background on Rebel and Imperial Characters, not to mention great new ships. Of course they had me at AT-ACT! Click here to read the full story.

Also, while pre-ordering the former on Amazon.com I also noticed two other great books I also had to order in the form of

The Art of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story by Lucasfilm LTD.

and

Star Wars Rogue One Ultimate Visual Guide by Pablo Hidalgo

that are also gonna be surefire sell outs so you might want to get your pre-orders in!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2016, 06:04:41 AM »
  Amazon has a few preorder rogue one items. 6" TBS Jyn, 3.75" U-wing, and the 1/1 stormtrooper voice changer. I really want that helmet, that looks really cool, just to display. I just can't see paying $80 for it right now. I really need to see it in person, but the promo pics are really nice.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:46:07 AM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2016, 06:54:24 AM »
I can't seem to find em on amazon now, but I did just put up some links to EE for the same stuff.

I couldn't resist that stormtrooper helmet.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2017, 11:07:15 AM »
Darth Revan is in stock for $19.99 with free prime shipping as of this post:

Darth Revan Amazon Link

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2018, 06:27:30 AM »

Amazon has the Vintage Collection TIE Interceptor back up for sale!

I want to say I got this when it came out in 2013, but wow was I surprised to learn Amazon still have a few of these beauties left. You have the chance to add this to your collection if you missed out those years ago! And thanks for the messages alerting me to this folks.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2018, 05:51:42 AM »

Amazon starts Black Friday Deals!

I kept seeing commercials on TV yesterday during our snow storm that Amazon was gonna start Black Friday early (although which stores don't nowadays). I figured I would log in this morning to see if there were any good Star Wars Deals and found this great Chopper Funko POP.

There are a few more than this though. Click here to go see all the Amazon Black Friday deals from now till next week this time!

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2018, 05:10:51 AM »
If you're still looking for the TVC Imperial Combat Assault Tank, maybe it's time to get it now!
Amazon.com already dropped the price to $48.50 on November 6, 2018.

But last week (Dec 5, 2018) it even dropped to $37 bucks! One day later you could even get it for as low as: $29 instead of $79.99!!

Keep checking back if it comes back in stock!

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Collection-Imperial/dp/B076J9H33C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544961942&sr=8-1&keywords=hasbro+combat+tank

As far as I know Walmart and BestBuy also compete with Amazon's discounts:

Walmart: IN STOCK for $37.97 as of this post.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-The-Vintage-Collection-Imperial-Combat-Assault-Tank/552260786

BestBuy: SOLD OUT for $29.99 as of this post - hope they re-stock

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kenner-star-wars-the-vintage-collection-imperial-combat-assault-tank/6261462.p?skuId=6261462

Good luck from Germany and happy hunting!

- Philipp
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:13:40 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2018, 06:15:41 AM »
yeah, the sad thing is everyone is gonna probably wait on any expensive SW Vehicle now and just get it on clearance. If they were not already doing that.

I have a feeling it is gonna doom the vintage (more expensive) vehicle line and we are just gonna get the el cheapo vehicles with the flimsy plastic from now on. Hope I am wrong.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2018, 07:01:52 AM »
That's exactly the point. On the other hand there has to be a way for Hasbro to give us new vehicles for under $70-80. I remember finding Medium sized vehicles (Class II) for $19.99 until 2011. And even the Class III MTT was on sale because it didn't sell...you're exactly right here.
And I know inflation does its part, too.
My point just is that Star Wars merch has become way too expensive. The Imperial Combar Assault Tank is sold for 107€ / $121.98 here on Amazon.de - if you pre-ordered it, you could get it for 90€ from some other etailers.
And if you look at the current prices on Amazon.com how can they justify that some TBS 6 inch figures are sold cheaper than TVC 3.75" figures?! It's time that Hasbro does some favor for 3.75" collectors, again...

The problem here is that least people want to swallow that bitter pill by paying full price just to support the line. Here, most consumers try to get away as cheap as possible. And I think that's a global phenomenon.

- Philipp
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 07:03:48 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2018, 03:05:17 AM »
Yep, its hard to justify paying 80 bucks for a regular to mid size vehicle. I know Hasbro is paying the royalty on the SW license, but it is getting crazy.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2019, 07:22:09 AM »

Amazon also has the new Skiff...

Looks like Hasbro Pulse (sold out) was not the only locale to get the chance to sell the newly tooled Vintage Skiff. You can head over to Amazon too.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2019, 02:41:39 AM »
My latest order from Amazon.com arrived. I placed the order on May 3. The two tanks just took 8 days to be delivered and the rest 12 days - they arrived in good condition. Nice job Amazon!
The TVC Hoth Rebel Soldiers didn’t come in bubble wrap envelopes this time, but the cards are still in fair condition.
Last time two of three cards were bent even though they came in those envelopes...

Prices (as of May 3, 2019):

- Star Wars: The Last Jedi General Hux Force Link Figure 3.75 Inches - $4.19
- 2x Star Wars The Vintage Collection Rebel Trooper (Hoth) 3.75-inch Figure - $9.99 each
- Star Wars Force Link 2.0 Han Solo Landspeeder and Figure  - $18.00
- Star Wars Force Link 2.0 Lando Calrissian & Kessel Guard 2-Pack  - $10.89
- 2x Star Wars The Vintage Collection Imperial Combat Assault Tank - $39.99 each

- International Shipping & Handling to Germany - $25.61
- Import Fees - $32.49

Some items are even cheaper now. Check back on Amazon and please make sure to  enter Amazon through the link on the front page to support our forum!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:24:10 AM by Darth More »