Author Topic: Amazon.com  (Read 45073 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Amazon.com
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2013, 11:10:42 AM »
And the crazy low prices continue:

Amazon continues to amaze with Black Series Prices now!

You can pick up Black Series Wave 1 and 2 three and three quarter inch figures for two to three dollars a figure now! Click this link to go see what they have.

Then, as if that were not enough they have the price on the new Six Inch Greedo listed at $9 dollars and the Six Inch R2D2 and Six Inch Pilot Luke Skywalker at $10 dollars. We can only hope these crazy low deals continue as amazon seems to set the exemplar for low prices online!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2013, 05:27:04 AM »
The prices on the Amazon Vehicles dropped even lower!

Hey, the TIE Interceptor is now $25:

Amazon.com Vintage Boxed TIE Interceptor

I buckled and ordered one at that price!

The Slave I is now $34.99:

Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship Vehicle

I have never seen insanity like this. Remember free shipping on orders over $35!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2014, 09:01:00 AM »
Well there are still some great deals to be had on Amazon like this great:

Star Wars Vintage Villain Special 3 Piece Action Figure Set

Relive some of the coolest sequences from the Star Wars epic with this awesome Villain Set! Three villains who fought the forces of good in Star Wars are reproduced in these cool figures. Boba Fett, a fearsome, intergalactic bounty hunter, poses a threat to any member of the Rebel Alliance. Sand People, a tribe of desert nomads, survive by robbing innocent travelers like Luke. Snaggletooth is an alien creature seen by Luke and Ben lurking in the cantina.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2014, 08:57:06 AM »
The new Black Series Six Inchers are up for pre-order at $22.99 with free shipping on orders over $35! Just click the pics to get to amazon.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2014, 08:58:39 AM »
They have the 3 and 3/4 ones too! These are at $10.99 with free shipping on orders over $35! Once again, just click the pic of the one you want to go directly to amazon.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2015, 02:44:15 AM »
Wow, it has been awhile since this was update. I found this today which might be of use to six inch collectors:

New 6" Commander Cody only $16 bucks on Amazon!

They have it listed wrong as a Saga Legends Figure, but this sure does look to me like the six inch figure that is coming out soon. Click here to go get youres! They actually had that same price up for IG-88 and Boushh Leai for awhile so who knows how long this will last till someone realizes this and ups the price (the rest are sitting around $44 now). Thanks to our friends at Jeditemplearchives.com for putting us onto this great deal.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2015, 05:06:55 AM »
I think I am gonna wait on all my figures from Amazon now. Wow, the discounts!

Star Wars The Black Series Emperor Palpatine 6 Inch Figure only $17 bucks on Amazon!

It looks like there are some great deals to be had on Amazon.com for three and three quarter inch and some six inch figures like the new six inch Emperor for way less than regular price. It is hard to wonder why I am paying regular retail price when it seems Amazon will sell these for three, four, or even more dollars cheaper than regular price sometimes even before they even list at regular retail or etailers. Oh well, doesn't make sense, but hey go save yourself some deniro while I ponder the state of action figure retail.

We also have Amazon Prime which means we get stuff in two days!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2015, 04:47:44 PM »
Wow, it has been awhile for this, but I saw this after looking for a Phasma:

6" Chewbacca in the Blue Packaging for only $11.79!

From what I understand these were considered not so hot cause they didn't fit so well within, at that time, the existing packaging so were supposedly held until the new red packaging came. Well it looks like someone forget to tell everybody about that change.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2015, 04:26:50 AM »
Got my email 2 days ago stating that I could get the pre ordered black series 4 pack as soon as Wednesday. That's around a month early.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2015, 07:38:42 AM »

The Steelbooks are here!

I am finding all kinds of great new Star Wars things today and now I see in my Amazon Feed that the new Blu Ray Steelbooks are out.

Remember these come with the special "steel" cover and Audio Commentary with George Lucas and Crew and Audio Commentary from Archival Interviews with Cast and Crew."

Click here to go get yours right now!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2015, 12:50:54 PM »

Amazon listing TFA Figures again!

I am not sure how long they will last, but on Amazon.com right now you can order some of the harder to find 3.75" The Force Awakens Action Figures. I have been looking for some of those new First Order Snowtroopers for awhile and now I am all caught up. I don't know how long they will last, but click here to go secure yours right now! And a huge shout out to our friends at Jeditemplearchives.com for making me aware of this! Good ole Chuck and Paul get things done over there!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2016, 06:17:03 AM »

You need to buy this book!

I just got my copy of this last night and lost a few hours as I was just mesmerized by the content. Don't let its title fool you, there is a lot of just Star Wars Concepts in general, not just The Force Awakens, that is shared in this book. The customizing potential here folks is just off the charts!

"Step inside the Lucasfilm art departments for the creation of fantastical worlds, unforgettable characters, and unimaginable creatures. The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens will take you there, from the earliest gathering of artists and production designers at Lucasfilm headquarters in San Francisco to the fever pitch of production at Pinewood Studios to the conclusion of post-production at Industrial Light & Magic—all with unprecedented access. Exclusive interviews with the entire creative team impart fascinating insights in bringing director J. J. Abrams’s vision to life; unused “blue sky” concept art offers glimpses into roads not traveled.

Bursting with hundreds of stunning works of art, including production paintings, concept sketches, storyboards, blueprints, and matte paintings, this visual feast will delight Star Wars fans and cineastes for decades to come. The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens is the definitive expression of how the latest chapter in the Star Wars saga was dreamed into being."

The great thing is that this is now in stock and you won't have to wait a few weeks like I did. It is also much cheaper at amazon right now and you can get it in two days with Amazon Prime (I definitely don't regret the decision to go Prime). Trust me you will thank me for forcing you to buy this!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2016, 12:13:32 PM »

Amazon has the Black Series 6-Inch First Order Flametrooper in-stock!

I found this out while perusing Amazon during my lunch today. I couldn't find a decent price on the others in this wave, but the Flametrooper sure was worth the add to cart!

"Specialized Stormtroopers of the First Order, Flametroopers carry incendiary weapons that can transform any battlefield into an inferno. This 6-inch-scale First Order Flametrooper figure is carefully detailed to look just like the First Order soldier from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. This figure is crafted to display true-to-story detail and comes with 2 accurately decorated accessories. Act out favorite battles or create brand new ones! No collection -- or adventure -- is complete without this First Order Flametrooper figure. Build up an epic collection with all the figures and vehicles from The Black Series."

I will keep you posted on others in this wave as well as other First Order Offerings!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2016, 05:47:57 AM »

Amazon.com listing some cheap 6" Black Series Figures!

Well I got on amazon.com this morning to see about some of the newer six inch waves and was blown away by a few of the prices on there and some of them prime at that!

6" First Order Stormtrooper for $17

6" FINN for $15

6" Clonetrooper Captain for $15

6" Emperor Palpatine for $17

and that was without looking very hard. Click here to go to amazon and do some searching for others as you just might fill a hole in your collection for not much money!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2016, 04:22:44 AM »

Get your Zebra Imaging Star Wars 3D Hologram on Amazon!

"Star Wars Hologram Promotional Bundle of Death Star Battle & 3D Hologram Display by Zebra Imaging

5 out of 5 stars   3 customer reviews

Price:   $250.00 Free Shipping for Prime Members

Earn 3% Back (worth $7.50 when redeemed) with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Want it tomorrow, Feb. 13? Order within 8 hrs 3 mins and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout. Details
Sold by Zebra Imaging and Fulfilled by Amazon.

3D Hologram Collectible Includes Zebra 3D Hologram Display
Star Wars: A New Hope

Each Star Wars 3D Hologram contains nearly as much information as a feature length movie.

Exclusively licensed Star Wars Hologram
Full-parallax, three-dimensional hologram"

They also have the Base and Kylo Ren Hologram as separate items on amazon.com too. Don't forget I gave this two thumbs way up in my review video last week!