Author Topic: Amazon.com  (Read 45067 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Amazon.com
« Reply #315 on: March 21, 2024, 02:58:51 AM »
New reveals from Collector Con. Looks like a lot of them go live today. Most of em on Amazon.

Hasbro shares word on new additions to Black Series and Vintage Lines...
-- Posted by Tamer on Thursday, March 21 2024

"Hasbro announced tons of new figures as well as a brand new Black Series Premium Helmet in celebration of Imperial March! Highlights from today’s reveals include figures inspired by the highly anticipated series Star Wars: The Acolyte including the Star Wars:?The Vintage Collection Mae (Assassin), Jedi Master Sol and from The Black Series, Padawan Jecki Lon, Jedi Knight Yord Fandar, Jedi Master Indara, and more! Additionally, fans can look forward to the brand new products from the other end of the Star Wars timeline such as The Black Series Moff Gideon Premium Electronic Helmet, The Vintage Collection Princess Leia Organa, Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2), and?The Black Series Darth Maul (Holocomm). Fans can check out more Star Wars products both part of, and separate of the campaign, at the following links: www.amazon.com/starwars (Disney brand store) www.amazon.com/hasbrocollectors (Hasbro Brand Store)"

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2024, 02:41:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing this Tamer! I think TVC Leia looks absolutely gorgeous! The wait for her felt like half an eternity since 2004. Only took Hasbro 20 years, which is 1/3 or 1/4 of a lifetime for many collectors. She looks good enough to me so that I'll ever have to buy another version.
To me she finally is good enough and I'm glad that Hasbro finally make the mains in "definite"/improved versions.

Guess which figure sold out on pre-order after 2 hours on HasbroPulse here in Europe?

Fortunately I stopped caring years ago. Otherwise this hobby would be way too frustrating for me and my heart. I'm sure at least Amazon will get more stock than Pulse will allow themselves to sell here in Europe. Gotta love that artificial shortage of supply while demand rises, right?!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #317 on: March 24, 2024, 06:03:12 AM »
I agree she looks great.

Here is a new Light Up Black Series Vader:

https://amzn.to/3vww9rG

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #318 on: March 24, 2024, 06:18:20 AM »
Found an ok price on this new R2:

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #319 on: March 24, 2024, 11:49:25 PM »
$9.97 sold & shipped by Amazon.com is a good deal indeed! Thanks for the alert!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2024, 12:31:52 AM »
Have you guys found any deals on Amazon for Easter? I haven't. Nothing major like TVC Jejerrod for 15,99€ instead of 19,99€. The TBS Rebel Commando was 21,99€ from 2-4 am from a third party seller, but went back up to 27,99€ by sunrise. Haven't ordered anything.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2024, 03:08:49 AM »
New pre-orders are going up today!

https://amzn.to/48RgkcN

https://amzn.to/3wUijzM