Author Topic: Amazon.com  (Read 45023 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Amazon.com
« on: February 03, 2010, 05:11:15 AM »
Galactic Giveaway Details

Suprises me we don't have this here yet, but I will start an amazon thread. There are sometimes deals to be found there. I actually found a mcquarrie Fett mini-bust there for thirty bucks momc about a month ago. It also seems to me that Amazon.com is starting to set up store fronts probably to rival ebay and who knows, with ebay's higher store fees now perhaps Amazon is gonna cut in on that demand.

Anyhow, the link above will take you to more specifics of the following;

"Through March 20, you can get three free mystery Star Wars Saga Legends action figures by mail when you purchase one of the qualifying items below. To take advantage of this great offer, please print out and complete Hasbro’s Galactic Giveaway form and then mail it and your Amazon receipt to the address provided on the form."

It looks to me like most of the items are the toy lightsabers and clone or stormy blasters, but if you are buying a gift for a young one or doing some great customizing like I have seen with other things this is some incentive. It looks like the Register receipt must be dated 1/25/2010 through 3/20/2010 and postmarked by 4/03/2010.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Amazon.com
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:03:43 AM »
Good info on this one, Shawn. I have no doubt that with the proposed fee hike on Ebay, that some of the disgruntled sellers are going to give amazon.com a try.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 10:25:44 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-Female/dp/B00890IMYE/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=thejeditemp09-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Shae Vizla is listed for $12.99 with free shipping on orders over $25. I ordered two just to be safe! ;D

Offline EnigmaticOne

• But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
  • Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-Female/dp/B00890IMYE/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=thejeditemp09-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Shae Vizla is listed for $12.99 with free shipping on orders over $25. I ordered two just to be safe! ;D

They usually have Malgus, and a few others at that price. Picked up a Gam Guard, Fordo, Oddball, Shae, and Malgus. Although I never ordered 2 or more at a time, which was unfortunate. Each figure came in a bubble mailer and crushed. Seems that 2+ is the magic number for your order to be shipped in a box.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 06:25:32 AM »
I think so too. I was able to salvage my Malguses though. Hope the Shaes come in a bit better shape.

Offline Skirata2012

• Ensign
  • I have inside jokes with complete strangers
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
I have just fired my brother for some odd  reason he found shae vizla on amazon for 13.50 each a few days ago and didnt tell me...I'm now taking applications for older brother

Offline EnigmaticOne

• But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
  • Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 12:08:27 AM »
I have just fired my brother for some odd  reason he found shae vizla on amazon for 13.50 each a few days ago and didnt tell me...I'm now taking applications for older brother

Lol I did not know Kal'buir had an older brother.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »
Waiting on my Shaes to show up this week. Fingers crossed they will be packed good.

Offline Skirata2012

• Ensign
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 12:26:14 PM »
Lol I did not know Kal'buir had an older brother.

oh he does he is what is known as  in the Skirata household
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:25:41 PM by Skirata2012 »

Offline EnigmaticOne

• Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
oh he does he is what is known as  Fail'ure in the Skirata household

LOL.

Do you still need help looking for Shae?

Offline Skirata2012

• Ensign
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 06:58:49 AM »
Yeah if u dont mind keep a eye out for me

Offline EnigmaticOne

• Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 05:37:15 PM »

Will do ner vod.

Offline EnigmaticOne

• Cadet
  • Su cuy'gar ner vod
    • My Other account
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 12:59:11 AM »

PM sent Skirata!

Offline Skirata2012

• Ensign
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 07:19:40 AM »
You the man  Enigmaticone

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 03:48:44 PM »
somebody send me a pm if you see Galen Marek go for around the price you can find Shae now. Oh, Pilot Wedge there is only about ten bucks the last time I looked. Remember how hard it was to find that one?