Author Topic: United Kingdom  (Read 8068 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
Re: United Kingdom
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 06:56:03 AM »
i live in the borders of essex cambrigeshire and suffolk , its nice little town but not that nice theres a cineworld and leisure centre and a small high street its absolute horrible i live near a sainsburys and a tesco its basically a london wanna be except theres less immigrants .. .. not a place to haul figures but i know theres a few sw collectors in the town its evidential . a few stores like premier skinflash tattooing ( my fathers shop ) primark new look barclays and loyds tsb banks a whsmith chapman and sons subway franki and bennys prezzo kfc and the usual ... theres a estate most crime is in .... the clements ... lock your car doors and have your wallet tucked away while passing through that area ... the shetland estate copper estate rather also howe estate another copper estate where i live .. east town park a nice park .. filled with wild life ... and chalkstone estate ...........

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2023, 01:41:55 PM »
LONDON
March 11, 2023

You can see my toy hunt with Centurions Corner through London here.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2023, 02:54:12 AM »
Awesome update. I need to give that video a watch. Glad to hear Centurions Corner is still around. Nice photo editing too. I would have never thought to do all that, but smart thinking.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2023, 12:50:33 PM »
Very cool. How long did you stay? I need to go somewhere while my passport is still valid. 

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2023, 01:45:32 PM »
Tamer: Thank you, Shawn! Yes, I saw a lot of the South-East and had a really good time! Thought I'd share what I saw with you on here to enjoy as well. Steve is doing well and his accounts on YouTube and Instagram keep gaining more fans.

JDeck: Thanks for coming by and asking! I flew in on Friday and left on Monday, again. I wish I had time to visit the Harry Potter Studios, but I saved that for next time. It was a nice long weekend with my buddy Steve aka Centurions Corner. It was a blast to say the least and we walked over 35 miles over those 3 1/2 days.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2023, 02:16:45 PM »
Canterbury
March 12, 2023

On the train to Canterbury we stopped at Selling. Hardly did I know what GAME had on sale there. Check out our store report here.

Didn't take long 'til we found a book shop downtown Canterbury. They sold some nice merch and even some LEGO there.

This building was built in 1573. The medieval look of Canterbury is what impressed me most.

On our way to GAME 4 miles out of town.

The Cathedral of Canterbury was built in 1067.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 04:34:52 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2023, 02:44:53 AM »
Very scenic. You are seeing it all!