Author Topic: TCW - Episode 12 : The Mandalorian Plot  (Read 1740 times)

droidbait

TCW - Episode 12 : The Mandalorian Plot
« on: January 30, 2010, 03:53:41 PM »
At Long Last, The Mysterious Mandalorians Are Revealed
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/news/images2010a/images.php?image=05
Nearly wiped out by the Jedi Knights in a long-ago war, deadly Mandalorian warriors emerge from the shadows to exact cold revenge upon their peace-seeking rivals. Cloaked in mystery and hardened by memories of their bitter defeat, they are fueled by a collective desire to reclaim the glory of Mandalore – no matter the cost. Pitting skill and determination against the power of the Force, “The Mandalore Plot,” launches an epic, three-part clash that could turn the tide of the war itself. It’s an all-new episode of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS

Sent to look into troubling rumors surrounding Duchess Satine of Mandalore, Obi-Wan Kenobi discovers the truth behind the whispers of a mysterious conspiracy. But his investigation uncovers more than he’d originally anticipated, pulling back the shadowy shroud from a long-rumored splinter group and bringing to light a deadly threat to the Republic
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:57:12 PM by droidbait »

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: TCW - Episode 12 : The Mandalorian Plot
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:36:51 AM »
I was a bit shocked at how the Mandalorians weren't, well, Mandalorians as we knew them.  If you've ever played the PS2 Game, Bounty Hunter, that sort of reminded me of the game.  Great review!
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

droidbait

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 11:03:04 AM »
thanks and yeah i played that game and i now what u mean

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »
this episode is great ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 09:30:51 PM »
These guys aren't only mandalorians, they're the DEATH WATCH! I thought it was cool because the only place I've heard about the DEATH WATCH is a Dark Horse Comic book about the early life of Jango Fett while he is a commander of the Mandalorian army.

I also thought the lightsaber was really cool because it looked like a samurai sword and it was a black saber. The only other time I saw a black saber was on the force unleashed.
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 09:39:25 AM »
I only saw some of the episode on Youtube and what I saw was uter BS.
Full Stop.
These Mandalorians have nothing to do with what we have been reading about them in the literature for years. Nobody needs that Duchess nor Concordia or anything that's in this episode.

Oya Manda! Kandosii!
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf