Author Topic: TCW Darth Sidious  (Read 10334 times)

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
Re: TCW Darth Sidious
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
I hear everyone talking about articulation. I wish some of the figures had less of  it. Some figures joints look funny. I'm starting to think some of you guys still sit on the floor and play with your guys. Me? I just open them and stand them on the shelf. I'm just messing with you guys. To each their own but me personally I would like to have my figures look like little miniature statues and wish they didn't have all the joints.
 I bought Cad Bane last week and he is awesome except the elbows have those hoses going in there and his arms won't stay bent. I am going to have to get this Sidious figure, but definitely will be keeping the cape on. It doesn't really make sense to not have it on since that is his diguise. But I really want this just for the redemption coupon for Nahdar Veeb or however you spell it. I tried following the link on a couple of different sites to print off a form but it always directs me to some funky link or something. Anybody else have this problem?

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 12:16:07 AM »
does the emporor, supreme chancelor of all... have an eating disorder?  WTF....?

seriously, definately going to pass on this one.  I MIGHT consider getting the figure just for the head sculpt and the hands to put on a legacy style body... 
which brings up the next question I have, is the solid sculpt hood removable?  if not... then it's a definate fail. 

Offline cmdrbly888

• Cadet
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 04:02:02 AM »
awesome fig.i know his articulation is bad,but i really want him vadsab

Offline darthpaul1974

• Cadet
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
Does anyone have extra of this figure, Thi-Sen and Captain TX-20? I have never even seen these in stores. Please let me know at paul@jeditemplearchives.com. Thank you!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 04:37:59 PM »
unfortunatley i customed my spare one of him(TX-20)
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 03:18:24 PM »
Hardly any articulation? Hasbro must hate their buyers or something. Good review Jay!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »
They need to cut down on the articulation and maybe that will keep the figures at $5 a piece. I don't need 500 points of articulation. None of us do....unless you are sitting down on the floor playing with them.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 06:15:33 PM »
I was just pulling your leg man. But Hasbro did say they weren't going to make all figures super articulated so they can keep the cost down which is good news.