Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

UK toy fair 2010, news and rumors

(1/1)

Clonehead:
More news and rumors have been released at this year's UK Toy Fair than was expected and it is all exciting stuff.
We have already reported on the reveal of the new Snowspeeder and Twin Pod Cloud car vehicles for the 3 3/4 inch line and have  a thread for the new Voice Changer Boba Fett helmet as well. Today, we got some pics of some new Vintage Collection figures to be released this summer. From what I understand, pics are not supposed to be taken at the Hasbro booth toyfair and some info is not supposed to be talked about so there is a chance that they have seen one of the new ATAT vehicles but haven't said anything yet other than what I read here.
Here is what is supposed to be an eye witness account from a patron of the fair that was posted on scum earlier today that has some news.

- The basic figures are not the only ones getting an AT-AT this year...there is also one coming for the Galactic Heroes scale, complete with a driver and a speeder bike. In addition, there will also be a Jango Fett version of the Slave I.

- The Deluxe Vehicle line continues with a NEW speeder bike ridden by a Mandalorian, and Anakin on a new vehicle that is similar in design to a Naboo Cruiser.

- The card game/figure stand concept was on display, but no new figures were shown, except for what looks like an updated new General Veers...thought to be included with the BAT-AT.

- There are some big Force Battlers-type toys with electronics, including Anakin Skywalker. A Captain Rex prototype hit the internet earlier this month.

- "Mini-Rip Speeders" (may not be the official name) small vehicles with launchers, a race track, and an Octuptarra Droid playset. Looks to be a pretty big line, with lots of cool ships.

- Boba Fett Blaster Rifle. Goes along with the Voice Changer helmet, and is very nice. A little scaled down, but still a bit longer than the regular Clone Trooper / General Grievous droid guns. Lime green an brown deco with a Bantha Skull in black-ish on the stock.

I also found this shot on rebelscum.com, of a display of Revel Model kits, some of which haven't been seen before. There in the center of the display, you can see three box front mock-ups for an AT-TE, an Ahsoka JSF, and a Republic Attack Shuttle.

Got any new Toyfair tidbits? Post em here.

spudafett:
oooOOoooo I like the look of those snap tite models... they should be good action fleet stand ins.

from what I've heard there is definately a new at-at and it's quite a bit bigger than the old one... still havn't seen any pics of it yet.  apparently hasbro has it pretty lock and key.

McMetal:
Why haven't we seen any news or rumors concerning new TCW product?

(Ok, deluxe fig/vehicle tidbit notwithstanding)

clones are awesome:
OOO a mando on a speeder. :D fett
                                                            smtie

droidbait:
wicked love it all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version