Author Topic: Saggy wing fix?  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Cliffthelightning

• Ensign
Saggy wing fix?
« on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:35 PM »
Hey guys

I got a bigger Paycheck this month than i thought i would so i have some sw cash ATM i really want an x-wing but i just can't stand the saggy wings on them..... Is there a way to fix this because the mold is great only the wings suck A*s and that just annoys the .. out of me

Anybody a opinion about the imperial arc-170 because i can get one cheap ( what pilots fly those? TIE)

Thanks alot!
Cheers

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Saggy wing fix?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »
Hey guys

I got a bigger Paycheck this month than i thought i would so i have some sw cash ATM i really want an x-wing but i just can't stand the saggy wings on them..... Is there a way to fix this because the mold is great only the wings suck A*s and that just annoys the .. out of me

Anybody a opinion about the imperial arc-170 because i can get one cheap ( what pilots fly those? TIE)

Thanks alot!
Cheers
Hey Cliff. I will have to look at one of my x-wings to see if they have saggy wings. I didn't realize that it wsa a problem. Some stiff wire and drilled holes may be the path to fixing a problem of this nature.

Since the Imperial Deco arc-170 is kind of a transitional vehicle being designed during the clone wars but used after the rise of the empire, my guess is that the pilot would be something different than the rots clone pilot figure. Would a tie pilot be too much of a jump to man up this vehicle or would the gunship pilot from the evo set work better. I had the same problem with finding a pilot for my imperial deco v-wing. That's why I decided to make a transitional pilot figure for it that I am still not done with yet.