Author Topic: New At-At dimensions.  (Read 3476 times)

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
New At-At dimensions.
« on: February 04, 2010, 01:25:26 PM »
I just got this off of facebook. I hope it is taller than 24 inches though.

STAR WARS AT-AT
(Approximate Retail Value: $99.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed STAR WARS AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire’s military assault in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and it will play an equally important role in every fan’s toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 STAR WARS figures – 6 of which can fit in its head alone! – and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it’s hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for STAR WARS fans of all ages. Includes a 3 ¾ inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
Re: New At-At dimensions.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »
so.... it won't be able to hold two new at-sts... :(
I guess I'll get one just to have one... and probably customize it.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 11:09:00 PM »
I can't find the other AT-AT rumors thread so I'm posting this here... found a "spy pic" someone else posted over on the other forums I go to.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 11:11:37 PM »
Its over in the legacy BAD lines thread, I believe, Devin. Tamers rumor thread. There is one more shot there that shows more of the head.  No room in there for an atst unless you gut it out.

here's the thread.
http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=552.120
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 11:13:22 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 11:24:47 PM »
I was hoping it was taller. I was figureing up some scale/dimensions. And my conclusion is this: most figures are 3-3/4" tall. Let's say the average charector is 6' tall. So that would mean 5/8" = 1'.  According to Wookiepedia, the At-AT stands 22.5 meters tall or 67.5' tall.  So to be the right scale, it would have to be 42.1875" tall. I guess we'll just have to take what we get huh?

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 11:32:36 PM »
I was figureing that an accurately scaled at-at would have to be at least 4 feet tall.

I am probably going to be working on one eventually that will be that tall.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 11:41:19 PM »
This looks awesome! Much better than I expected. I'm really looking forward to getting this, just need to get some snowtroopers and AT-AT drivers to go with it  :)

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 11:58:11 PM »
Are any of you guys on facebook or myspace? All my pictures of my collection are on there if anybody wants to check them out.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 12:45:23 AM »
I use to go on myspace about two years ago, but I forgot my password. (I used a different e-mail address.)  I'm sure there is some sort of Img code on myspace, and you open up a thread on this site and put the pictures in it. If the pictures do have image codes, just copy them, and paste them in your comment on here, and the pictures should show up.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 02:11:08 AM »
yeah, I tried that. We just got a new computer and all my pictures are on the old one. I am going to try to get a link.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 02:17:31 AM »
Here you go. This is my collection. Now what I did was I made collages out of all the packages, and pictures, and posters that I had. I am making new shelves and every picture here will be one level of that shelve. Each level is 4 foot witde. Hope you guys like these pics.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=361786717&albumID=1026671&imageID=12692145
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 02:20:50 AM by Mike Cypress »

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 12:49:29 PM »
hey mike, you might want to start another thread about your collection in one of the collections sections and make its own thread. 

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »
I might just do that. My pictures aren't the greatest, but I do have alot. I don't show my stuff off to just anyone, but for some reason I like this site. Maybe it's the customizing. Or maybe it's the respect that Everyone seems to have for each other. I only talk on two sites, this one and Dark Horse. But Dark Horse's boards are pretty negatory and hostile.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 07:50:28 AM »
Yepper we have all this info. on my Tamer's rumor thread.  I have the dimensions listed. I will leave this up for a few days and then merge it into the other rumor thread or get rid of it alltogether if it has the same information.