Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

Northwest MO and Iowa areas

<< < (2/9) > >>

Squirepec7:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on January 31, 2010, 03:38:44 PM ---Holy cow, what a score, dude! That's it, I want a pic of the whole mess just so I can drool over it.
Great deals on those evo packs and the o-droid!

--- End quote ---
Clint I can't post pics for awhile. My mom went to Las Vegas for a furniture convention.

Squirepec7:

--- Quote from: Tamer on January 31, 2010, 05:37:21 PM ---Daggone, glad to hear someone found this. Were the cards good? Did they have all the ESB characters? I am sure green now. I have been looking all over for this wave.

--- End quote ---
Tamer yes. Unfortuanately all the snowtroopers and concept snowtroopers there were maybe 2 all together are now in my collection.

McMetal:
Any sign of the new Deluxe Vehicle/Fig packs? They have been confirmed to have hit Iowa...

Tamer:
Well if you get back there and see Zuckuss, helmet on atat driver, r2x2 I need all three of those too. No biggy though, I will get my ESB wave. Surely it will hit again near me.

Squirepec7:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February 01, 2010, 07:23:56 AM ---Any sign of the new Deluxe Vehicle/Fig packs? They have been confirmed to have hit Iowa...

--- End quote ---
My wal-mart is a little slow on new stuff and they only have in the line of deluxe the speeder bike with clone. In Iowa I wouldn't know I go there maybe once a month and I didn't see them the last time. Next time I will look though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version