Author Topic: Best place for printable water transfer decals?  (Read 1382 times)

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
Best place for printable water transfer decals?
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »
As the subject implies..

What is the best kind and where are some places you buy them (both online and locally)?

I want to add some more detail to my custom vehicles and I believe that water transfer decals that I can create will take it to the next level.

Thanks!
Sten

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
Re: Best place for printable water transfer decals?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 11:39:54 PM »
I believe I saw some printable decal transfers at hobby lobby...

I don't know if they are water transfers though because they were for use with an ink-jet printer...   But I'm sure you could give those a shot and after puting them on your figure paint over it with a clear coat to seal it on.

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 06:29:51 AM »
As the subject implies..

What is the best kind and where are some places you buy them (both online and locally)?

I want to add some more detail to my custom vehicles and I believe that water transfer decals that I can create will take it to the next level.

Thanks!
Sten
  Hey there, just thought I would throw in my two cents since I recently purchased some of the above mentioned  . .  I went out on ebay and typed in water decals and got more choices than I could imagine.  I ended up buying some chaos / warhammer decals, and am very pleased with these. . . . .

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »
you get bubble gum with small tattoos witch can be planted on ( mostly on veichles ) any thing but they're limited in design