Author Topic: clone wars movie 2 ?  (Read 2490 times)

droidbait

clone wars movie 2 ?
« on: January 08, 2010, 08:51:22 AM »
i think that they should make a 2nd clone wars movie as they should place a few different clones, jedi and some siths it would be good but thats just me what do u lot think ?

droidbait   a.k.a.  lee

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: clone wars movie 2 ?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 09:25:00 AM »
Well, I'd be for it.  The nice thing about the cartoons are that they are a good continuation of the first movie.  Unfortunately, they'd have to center it around the same characters in order to continue to make money, so seeing a whole new aspect with a different set of characters is highly unlikely.  Still, it'd be cool to see a 2nd movie focusing on the other aspects of the Clone Wars, such as Quinlan Vos' infiltration of the Sith, or the Null ARCs and Kal Skirata's adventures with Omega and Delta squads.

droidbait

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 09:46:56 AM »
yh they sound great people to have in it u could probably have cad bane in it anal

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »
What would really be cool to see is the Legacy of the Force books be turned into the 7th, 8th, 9th, etc. movies.  I know I would check it out.
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 06:01:26 PM »
Phatty I love that idea, im reading the books right now (so dont give anything away!) and i love it, but i find it highly unlikely that they will do that, Lucas Arts wants to keep the kids in so theyre not gonna show the brutalness of the war as we see in the novels, and if they do anything less brutal than we see in the novels they'd ruin Kal Skirata for me

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »
the clones should be in episode 3 armor showing it is leading up to episode 3 i think :-\

droidbait

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 02:39:20 PM »
that would be great :)

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »
Well, I'd be for it.  The nice thing about the cartoons are that they are a good continuation of the first movie.  Unfortunately, they'd have to center it around the same characters in order to continue to make money, so seeing a whole new aspect with a different set of characters is highly unlikely.  Still, it'd be cool to see a 2nd movie focusing on the other aspects of the Clone Wars, such as Quinlan Vos' infiltration of the Sith, or the Null ARCs and Kal Skirata's adventures with Omega and Delta squads.
I want the Lucasfilms to have Quinlan Vos to show up at least one episode in the clone wars since he is in the comic book

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
  • 'UTINNI!' - random awesome jawa
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 06:21:42 AM »
i think it would be cool to have a second clone wars movie, but if there were any new characters in the movie we would have to wait ages for action figures of them from hasbro. Im still waiting for the flametroopers or the geonosis deco for the arf trooers  :-\
'help us awesome jawas, you're are only hope!'

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 11:50:03 AM »
Phatty I love that idea, im reading the books right now (so dont give anything away!) and i love it, but i find it highly unlikely that they will do that, Lucas Arts wants to keep the kids in so theyre not gonna show the brutalness of the war as we see in the novels, and if they do anything less brutal than we see in the novels they'd ruin Kal Skirata for me

yes .. but they did show the suicide of that concordian death watch