Cultures > GAR :Grand Army of the Republic

41st elite corps

<< < (2/3) > >>

Squirepec7:

--- Quote from: CloneCaptainV2224 on February 14, 2010, 11:31:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Squirepec7 on February 14, 2010, 10:22:23 AM ---Sorry man but according to Wookieepedia Faie was under the command of Oppo Rancissis who when he was killed by Sora Bulq was assigned to Vos. Vos and Faie went to Kashyyyk to help the 41st and wore that armor to be camoflauged. Faie was in the 327 not 41st.

--- End quote ---
wookiepedia is made by some nerds. no Lucasarts stuff member. don't believe anything there=|. i am according to what Lucas arts say, not wookiepedia. i check wookiepedia for pics with characters because they are cool but the info sucks. they added a lot of info there that no Lucasarts writer or stuff man ever said. 327th is a commandos legion it needs just a marshall. just Deviss which is an sniper is real. he has no authority on the troops if marshall does not sends the troops with him. so u mean Faie was just a 327th CT? those nerds on wookiepedia are inventing all these it doesn't make sense, that's why i don't read what they saying. a commander is commander, no commando or or CT. 327th isn't that big. one commander is enough.

--- End quote ---
The 327th isn't that big? Dude what are you talking about. Wookieepedia is only composed of Canon stuff that came from Lucasarts. Everything about Faie can be read through the Darkhorse comics which GL has proven to be Canon. Faie was a commander chosen to lead one of three battlions in the 327th. He and Vos where part of a task force to help the 41st. So once again I rest my case being that Faie was in the 327th not the 41st.

CloneCaptainV2224:
u are half right. Faie had his own battalion, the engineers. he was reinforcing both of the battalions as well as Deviss was. so we're both half right. not always what darkhorse comics says is true. you have to think sometimes.

beige-4:
nah . faie wore engineer armour but didn't command the engineer battalion

Clonemaster:
do you have any pics of commander voosh

CloneCaptainV2224:

--- Quote from: Clonemaster on December 28, 2010, 01:48:18 PM ---do you have any pics of commander voosh

--- End quote ---
he is a standard ROTS ARC Commander :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version