Author Topic: 41st elite corps  (Read 17256 times)

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
41st elite corps
« on: January 03, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »
Jedi leaders: Master Yoda and Luminara Unduli
Clone Commanders: Commander gree over all the Sarlacc's of the legion, especially SArlacc A and B.
                                      Other Commanders: Commander Voosh and Commander Faie
first battle as a legion: unknown, the first shown is the second on Geonosis. probably the first would be though, the separatists attack on the Cruiser transporting Viceroy to Coruscant.
last battle as a legion: The Battle on Kashyyyk

Phase 1

a)Commander Gree

From the Movies
Clone Commander Gree, designation 1004, led the Elite Corps stationed on Kashyyyk during the Clone Wars. He served under General Yoda, commanding troops that employed specialized equipment for combat in the jungle environment. Gree himself wore camouflaged armor to better blend into the verdant surroundings.

Though a faithful commander who carried out Yoda's orders, Gree was ultimately loyal to the Republic. When Chancellor Palpatine enacted Order 66, Gree understood it was a worst-case scenario contingency -- the Jedi had betrayed the Republic, and were therefore dangerous enemies of the state.

Gree attempted to open fire on Yoda from behind, taking out the Jedi Master before he had time to react. Gree poorly underestimated Yoda's perception. Before he could squeeze the trigger on his rifle, Yoda flipped up and backwards out of the field of fire, and decapitated the commander with one quick swipe of his lightsaber.

From the Expanded Universe
As indicative of his developing individuality, Commander 1004 took it upon himself to become an authority on obscure alien cultures. The automated clone education programs do provide each soldier with a base knowledge of many of the species that populate the Republic, but 1004 pursued knowledge beyond that with enough zeal that it drew the attention of the Kaminoan laboratory masters.

Ordinarily, such divergence would be considered an aberration and be flushed from the system. But around the time that 1004's unique attributes were discovered, the Kaminoans instituted a special clone commander training program. The ARC trooper identified as Alpha began personally training commanders with an eye towards independence and individuality.

Unit 1004 adopted the name Gree as a subtle nod to his intellectual pursuits. The Gree are an obscure alien species, little known in the Republic. His thinking was, should anyone comment on his name after introduction, Gree would know that he was dealing with someone who shared his passion for alien cultures.

For his knowledge, he and his 41st Elite Corps were often stationed on worlds with indigenous species.

Behind the Scenes
Gree, like all clone troopers, was computer-generated. Temuera Morrison was the voice of Gree, as well as the voice of all clone troopers with speaking parts in Episode 3.

2.Troopers
a)Clone Troopers wearing the legions stripes

b) white troopers

3. other troopers
Clone Trooper Buzz
Clone Trooper Draa

Phase 2

1.Commanders: Commander Gree, Commander Faie, Commander Voosh

2. troopers

a) Coruscant landing platform troopers (looking all the same)

b)Kashyyyk troopers (looking all the same)

Phrases of members of the Elite Corps
"That is a very tempting offer, Viceroy. In the meantime, I have a gift for you." -- Clone Commander Gree

Vlad I.

Offline Clone_General_1977

• Commander
  • "We're Airborne, We're Meant To Be Surrounded"
Re: 41st elite corps
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:20:12 PM »
Commander Faie was in the 327th.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 09:12:03 AM »
Commander Faie was in the 327th.
he first fought with Quinlan Vos on a planet i forgot it's name, a planet full of junk. in ep 3 obi wan tells anakis "master Vos moved his troops" he was moving to kashyyyk plus republic comic pack number 81, which is the most accurate to the series pack i've ever seen, has him as a leader of mission with master Vos and also leader of a sarlacc. Commander Gree was leader overall 2 sarlacs, A and B and Voosh and Faie each had a sarlacc, they were no marshal commanders

Vlad I.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »
Sorry man but according to Wookieepedia Faie was under the command of Oppo Rancissis who when he was killed by Sora Bulq was assigned to Vos. Vos and Faie went to Kashyyyk to help the 41st and wore that armor to be camoflauged. Faie was in the 327 not 41st.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 11:31:19 AM »
Sorry man but according to Wookieepedia Faie was under the command of Oppo Rancissis who when he was killed by Sora Bulq was assigned to Vos. Vos and Faie went to Kashyyyk to help the 41st and wore that armor to be camoflauged. Faie was in the 327 not 41st.
wookiepedia is made by some nerds. no Lucasarts stuff member. don't believe anything there=|. i am according to what Lucas arts say, not wookiepedia. i check wookiepedia for pics with characters because they are cool but the info sucks. they added a lot of info there that no Lucasarts writer or stuff man ever said. 327th is a commandos legion it needs just a marshall. just Deviss which is an sniper is real. he has no authority on the troops if marshall does not sends the troops with him. so u mean Faie was just a 327th CT? those nerds on wookiepedia are inventing all these it doesn't make sense, that's why i don't read what they saying. a commander is commander, no commando or or CT. 327th isn't that big. one commander is enough.

Vlad I.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 04:32:33 PM »
wookiepedia is made by some nerds. no Lucasarts stuff member. don't believe anything there=|. i am according to what Lucas arts say, not wookiepedia. i check wookiepedia for pics with characters because they are cool but the info sucks. they added a lot of info there that no Lucasarts writer or stuff man ever said. 327th is a commandos legion it needs just a marshall. just Deviss which is an sniper is real. he has no authority on the troops if marshall does not sends the troops with him. so u mean Faie was just a 327th CT? those nerds on wookiepedia are inventing all these it doesn't make sense, that's why i don't read what they saying. a commander is commander, no commando or or CT. 327th isn't that big. one commander is enough.
The 327th isn't that big? Dude what are you talking about. Wookieepedia is only composed of Canon stuff that came from Lucasarts. Everything about Faie can be read through the Darkhorse comics which GL has proven to be Canon. Faie was a commander chosen to lead one of three battlions in the 327th. He and Vos where part of a task force to help the 41st. So once again I rest my case being that Faie was in the 327th not the 41st.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 12:33:16 PM »
u are half right. Faie had his own battalion, the engineers. he was reinforcing both of the battalions as well as Deviss was. so we're both half right. not always what darkhorse comics says is true. you have to think sometimes.

Vlad I.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »
nah . faie wore engineer armour but didn't command the engineer battalion

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 01:48:18 PM »
do you have any pics of commander voosh
- Jon

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
do you have any pics of commander voosh

he is a standard ROTS ARC Commander :)

Vlad I.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »
u are half right. Faie had his own battalion, the engineers. he was reinforcing both of the battalions as well as Deviss was. so we're both half right. not always what darkhorse comics says is true. you have to think sometimes.

To try and shed some light on this, Faie wore three types of armor:  the 41st Legion armor, the one that appears similar to a Kashyyyk trooper's armor, the "engineer armor", which had 7th Sky Corps markings all over  (if you take off the poncho on the figure, and match it next to a 7th Legion trooper, you'll see), and then the armor that appeared similar to the 327th.  Therfore, all answers were right:  327th, 41st, and even 7th, to add to those mentioned. 
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore