Author Topic: Who Got Scared When Captain Rex Was Shot In The Clone Wars Episode The Deserter?  (Read 3861 times)

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
I was screaming PLEASE DONT DIE!!!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
haha same i could see the episode commentary saying "In this episode we see the end of Captain Rex" and i nearly crapped my pants

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
haha same i could see the episode commentary saying "In this episode we see the end of Captain Rex" and i nearly crapped my pants
Lol

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
I haven't seen this episode yet (It's on my DVR, I just haven't had the time), but I was actually wondering the other day how Lucas is going to pull this one off: Neither Rex nor Ahsoka appear in ROTS, so what happens to them?  My guess is, since Lucas doesn't seem to care about canon or storylines or continuity.  Look what happened to the Mandalorians, for example. 

However, now I REALLY want to get caught up with these episodes!

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
whatll probably happen is ashoka is going to graduate to knight and leads torrent company

Offline Clone_General_1977

• Commander
  • "We're Airborne, We're Meant To Be Surrounded"
That can't happen because the 501st is Torrent Company, which Anakin leads. He leads no other unit but Shadow Squadron.

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
yes but he could go on to lead a different company, 501st legion is made up of multiple companies

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Before I saw "The Deserter" I kind of spoiled it by looking at the episode guide on starwars.com. It said that Rex was shot in the chest but didn't die. Then I saw the episode on starwars.com and when I saw Rex get shot I'm all," Don't worry Jack, he survived."
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
When Rex was on Geonosis in the trailer and ended it by screaming while falling I was Like OH MY GOD!! DON'T DIE!!!
Then in the deserter I was like SHIT. COMMANDO DROIDS JUST TOOK A POTSHOT AT REX, PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
Not to get side tracked but that Commando Sniper Droid team was cool!! :P

oh and yeah.. "Rex don't die!!" :P

My theory on "Cannon" is that Rex will either expire just before ROTS or he'll be assigned to another jedi or outer rim world and we'll never see him again.

Ashoka most likely will be killed, or we'll never know.. and in some Blue Ray SUPER DELUXE version of ROTS she'll be digitally inserted into some background shot... or GL will add her to the trio of ghosts at the end of ROTJ :P

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

droidbait

same i was shouting at the screen going " NOOOO U CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
lol my son was telling me to come and see the droids as they were shooting rex and my son screamed and the neighbours complained and the cops came and i explained my son screamed because capt rex got shot by bx series commando droids and they were puzzled lol

droidbait

I haven't seen this episode yet (It's on my DVR, I just haven't had the time), but I was actually wondering the other day how Lucas is going to pull this one off: Neither Rex nor Ahsoka appear in ROTS, so what happens to them?  My guess is, since Lucas doesn't seem to care about canon or storylines or continuity.  Look what happened to the Mandalorians, for example. 

However, now I REALLY want to get caught up with these episodes!

neither does ventress

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
ventress dies i little before ep 3