Author Topic: The Grand Army of the Republic. (comments and opinions)  (Read 10669 times)

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
The Grand Army of the Republic. (comments and opinions)
« on: January 02, 2010, 12:02:23 PM »
Before posting this, i would like to say Thank you Wayne (Recon Sgt.) for making this section!

The Clones, in my opinion, did much for the galaxy in both eras (Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War).  First of all they destroyed the Jedi order. Then after executing order 66, the battles continued and the commander of each legions had control on their legions, until the battle was over.  After The Clone Wars, there weren't that many ground battles, and the clones had a new role: security of some empires planets, ships or Death Star and not fighting.
     Next up let's discuss the clones history and the clone's Dark Side. Their history is as clouded as the dark side. They appeared from nowhere and i think, if Anakin and Obi-wan wouldn't catch that payed assasin that wanted to kill Padme, the clones could go in the separatists hands as, i think, they were designed to, though Lama Su says "They are for the Republic". I think the cloners were tricky, as Dax, Obi-Wan's friend said "They are friendly if they like you". i
      In "The Attack Of The Clones",the book, i read there said " When Obi-Wan heard the name << Sypho Diaz>> f0r him the name was familiar but he couldn't remember who was this master Jedi." So he told Lama Su that "Sypho Diaz was killed almost 10 years ago". In my opinion Diaz could be Dooku when he was Jedi and he turned to the Dark Side and had order from Darth Sidious to contact the cloners and command all those first 1.2 million of clones or Sypho Diaz was a Jedi that helped Dooku and Sidious to create the army. Whoever this Sypho Diaz was  he did another very important thing: he deleted all the data about Kamino so he din't want the clones to be found. Sidious and Dooku didn't care if the clones were found because that army was designed for them though.  
     The cloners were very well instructed so i do not exclude the idea they invented this Sypho Diaz so Dooku did contact them and delete the Jedi's data. Lama Su seems suspicious to me.
      In fact, all the cloners seem suspicious to me.  Why did they choose a bounty hunter and not a normal soldier can be a question. Well i can answer you: Jango Fett was at the time working for the Separatists and The Dark Side. Sidious and Dooku wanted the clones to be "the children" of someone against the Republic as him and the mandalorians. Though this Jango Fett seems to be 100% with the Separatists don't forget he is a mercenary and he is ready to betray any side if he doesn't like something, anytime. Though Lama Su says their genetic structure is modified from Jango, they still have the betrayer gene in them (Sergeant Slick, Order 66).
       When Jango seen the Jedis have discovered Kamino he ran to Geonosis which means he's been well instructed aswell.
       The Clones have a good side too. They probably betrayed the repubilc because, though they looked about 30 years old they were about 15-17 years old because of the growth acceleration so they were more naive and that wasn't that bad for Palpatine to cheat them that Jedi are evil. They don't have the experience in war that for example, Captain Rex pretends to have " In my book, experience is most important".
        Though they betrayed their Jedi superiors, they also build some relationships with them, Commander Cody and Obi-Wan Kenobi were very good friends, the expanded universe says that Ayla Secura was Commadner Bly's lover before she fell in love with Kit Fisto and probably some other friendships were existing. Usually the clones had a good relation with their Jedi superiors and if Order 66 was not existing their victory could of stop what happened then in the Empire...

Clone's organization per legions and phases:

Phase 1: Geonosis battle the troopers were all white except the officers
                 Officer's rank: Sergeant (Blue)
                                             Lieutenant (Green)
                                             Captain (Red)
                                             Commander (yellow)
                   Clone wars: 2D series          - ARC troopers
                                                                     -  Quad canon troopers
                                                                     -   SCUBA troopers        
                  The Clone Wars 3D series*: - 212th attack battalion lead by Marshall Commander Cody, other troopers: Waxer, Boil Chopper, Sergeant Slick
                                                                     - 501st legion lead by Captain Rex, other troopers: clone trooper Denal, Hardcase, Kix Jesse, Echo, Fives
                                                                     *Tango company, a part of the 501st lead by Commander Trap: other troopers: Scythe
                                                                     - 41st elite corps lead by Commander Gree, other troopers: Buzz and Draa
                                                                     -Lightning squadron lead by Commander Ponds
                                                                     - Commander Jet's legion and incinerator troopers
                                                                     - Marshall Commander  with a clone squadron (ep 13, 14 se.1)
                                                                     - Captain Lock's legion
                     Pilot squads: Shadow squadron
                                               Blue Squadron

phase 2: 212th attack battalion lead by Marshall Commander Cody
                                       501 st legion lead by Commander Appo
                                        41 st elite corps lead by Commanders Gree, Voosh, Faie (depends what Sarlacc but the supreme commander on it is Commander Gree)
                                        327th star corps lead by Supreme Clone Marshall Commander Bly
                                        Galactic Marines lead by Commander Bacara
                                        Saleucami troopers lead by Commander Neyo

Pilot squadrons: Commander Vill's pilot squadron

phase 3: stormtroopers
                                      spacetroopers
                                      snowtroopers
                                     Biker Scout troopers
                                     Sandtroopers
                                     TIE pilots
                                     AT-TE drivers

* In time i will add when i find out some The Clone Wars series other commanders and they display other types of troopers and legions!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:32:29 AM by CloneCaptainV2224 »

Vlad I.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: The Grand Army of the Republic. (comments and opinions)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 12:38:19 PM »
 Rex was not a commander (per se)in the 501st legion, he was the Captain in charge of Torrent Company in the 501st Legion
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 12:41:38 PM »
also i'm not 100% sure but i believe that only Bly & Cody were Clone Marshall Commanders    hope that helps.
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »
I think there are some more you can add to torrent company list from the new episodes of CW, can't remember though

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 01:18:17 PM »
Rex was not a commander (per se)in the 501st legion, he was the Captain in charge of Torrent Company in the 501st Legion
i didn't say Rex was a commander. i know that. and that is Tango company lead by commander Trap btw!

Vlad I.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »
also i'm not 100% sure but i believe that only Bly & Cody were Clone Marshall Commanders    hope that helps.
thanks Jay. Cody is an elite troop and without considering the Republic Commando saga he is the best clone trooper. though, i am not sure he is a clone Marshall because he wasn't involved  in the first battle for Geonosis but he is the trooper which has the most battle scars. anyway thanks mate i will modify at Bly and i am going to modify at Cody too and put a "?"

Vlad I.

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 01:36:17 PM »
Just wookiepedia'd it, he is a clone Marshall commander

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 01:42:06 PM »
And two of rex's troops are Jesse(medic) and crys

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 02:10:19 PM »
my bad Rex's are Jesse, Hardcase and Kix, Crys is one of Cody's troops

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 02:55:33 PM »
my bad Rex's are Jesse, Hardcase and Kix, Crys is one of Cody's troops
oh. thanks for help then mate! gonna modify later!

Vlad I.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 11:08:42 AM »
wooley is 212th and did u put boomer

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 05:30:57 PM »
under pilot squads you could put blue squadron, led by Ahsoka Tano members: Axe, Slammer, Kickback, Tucker, Swoop

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 07:21:10 PM »
I'm reading the Republic Commando series, and I have to say, my outlook on the clones has drastically changed!  I almost feel sorry for these poor guys, who were manipulated from conception to betray the very Republic they were bred to defend.  Pawns in the most elemental way, but with true hearts and souls, gone to waste on a programmed command they were unaware of.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 09:39:25 AM »
I'm reading the Republic Commando series, and I have to say, my outlook on the clones has drastically changed!  I almost feel sorry for these poor guys, who were manipulated from conception to betray the very Republic they were bred to defend.  Pawns in the most elemental way, but with true hearts and souls, gone to waste on a programmed command they were unaware of.
yeah. do agree with you. they were kids though they were 30-40 years old looking. even Skywalker was older than them a it think  Zett Jukassa was at their age almost.

Vlad I.

• Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 09:41:20 AM »
wooley is 212th and did u put boomer
i made articles for every legion and i did put them without wooley because i for one never heard of him but if u say so!

Vlad I.