Author Topic: www.brianstoys.com online shop  (Read 4146 times)

droidbait

Brians toys - $4.99 flat rate shipping
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 05:48:23 AM »
Brian's Toys is offering domestic shipping & handling at a discounted rate of only $4.99 for a limited time only! This offer is good for in-stock orders shipped within the continental United States by April 20th, 2010. To take part in this promotion, simply select "Promotional Shipping" when checking out and your order will be shipped by either FedEx Ground or the United States Postal Service.

The vast majority of items in our inventory qualify for this offer. Master Replicas items and Hasbro FX do no qualify. Also, large items that incur "oversize" surcharges may not qualify. When checking out of our website, simply choose the shipping method "Flat-Rate Shipping", or refer to this special offer when you order by phone or e-mail.

Order as much as you like and the special shipping/handling rate will remain at $4.99!

droidbait

Re: Brians toys - $4.99 flat rate shipping
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 05:49:14 AM »
Terms and Conditions

This special rate only applies to shipments within the continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico do not qualify for this promotion.This offer is only good for in stock items.Master Replicas items and Hasbro FX items do not qualify for this promotion. Large items that incur "oversize" surcharges may not qualify for this promotion.Orders will be shipped by FedEX Ground or USPS at our discretion.Promotion ends Tuesday, April 20th, 2010 at 11:59PM CST.

enjoy and keep collecting :)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Re: Brians toys - $4.99 flat rate shipping
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 06:58:45 AM »
Do you work there or something?  ::)

Mods, can we please merge these multiple Brian's Toys thread into a single merged thread? Pretty soon there is going to be nothing left on the front page of this forum...

Thank you.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Re: www.brianstoys.com online shop
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 07:49:19 AM »
These have all been merged with the existing topic,

Going forward, look for existing topic titles and add to those rather than creating multiple threads for the same vendor

droidbait

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »
lol i kind of work for them as they send me info and i pass the message on for more customers lol

droidbait

Brians toys - cw stap and battle droid
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »
One would think toysrus is the best place to get this I would guess.

droidbait

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 05:53:13 PM »
yes i would wait tamer u coming in chat night