Author Topic: WATTOHS yellow sun project  (Read 1432 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
WATTOHS yellow sun project
« on: December 26, 2009, 10:54:20 AM »
well as some know im making a endor dio so why dont i make some custom veichles to go with it and thought of making a imperial project and as the title says its a project i know this is bad but i dont have a camera so ill say wat i made well first i made a black tank with yellow circles i might glue som cw mini guns on it but theres already two turrets will post pics and secodly i made a black heli from a gi joe heli not cobra gunship i putted its tail of putted a minigun off  and brushed al black ta da and done some yellow spots and clevery i kept a stixer on and ripped it of and writ in red lucky i have no name for them but a story keep reading  the origins of these projects came upon a leitenant in the grand army of the republic not a clone but mandolorian borlan shysa brother of manalore fenn shysa  he came up with an idea after surviving a battle with a assasin who shot him in the head he thought of a tank a starfighter with air conditoners as wings and then after he told his commanding officer after the end of the clone wars his cowas colonel wulf yularen  then yularen posted this to the emporer he agrreed after the death of yularen on the first death star and by the time of the endor battle it was fully succesful the leitenant now a genral commanded his troops on endor with the veichles at his helm