Author Topic: Best Youtube Star Wars Material  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Best Youtube Star Wars Material
« on: December 23, 2009, 06:08:02 PM »
I thought if I wasn't adding videos I could at least try to categorize the best SW youtube videos besides the Great folks that post thier links here. If you know of any outstanding SW material that is not on our favorites for our channel. Please post the youtube link here and I will get it added.

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
Re: Best Youtube Star Wars Material
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »
I don't know how many of you guys are familiar with "The Nostalgia Critic" aka "That Guy With the Glasses." He reviews entertainment from the 1980s and 1990s. He recently reviewed The Star Wars Holiday Special. Although not on youtube, this link goes right to the video on his site. Be warned though, as there's swearing as he tears this special a new one. Enjoy!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/15087-swchr
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 07:16:20 PM »
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 07:17:30 AM by jkno »
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »
Sweet, I will get these added to the favorites at the Shipyards Channel.

I am also thinking about opening up our channel for you guys to upload things (your videos, great content, etc.) I haven't worked out all the parameters yet so stay tuned. For me, it is near impossible as I am on a slow internet connection at home which means one nine minute video takes about two hours to upload and my work connection blocks youtube.  Then, I could just log onto our channel, get the embed code, and feature what you upload to our front page on occasion. It would kind of be, if you want us to front page it, post it there so I know where to find it. I would still be more than happy to link to your youtube station too, but I am finding lately that I am running out of internet time so having things in one place might be easier for me. All that being said, thanks for shooting me your links. I really do like watching them. Sometimes I hook my laptop up to my TV with a splitter and my family and I just do a SW night. I recommend it for the whole family, its fun!

That reminds me, I need to go add that Typhon video to favorites too.