Author Topic: Clone Wars season 1 Blu Ray  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Clone Wars season 1 Blu Ray
« on: December 21, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »
I seen that this was on rollback at Walmart.com for $32.86 which is more than $10 cheaper than the wifey got mine for, as an early Christmas present. I noticed that they were offering "free shipping to home" as well which is even better than the site to store option.

Anyway, I cracked it open, last night, and watched the first three episodes using my PS3 and let me tell you what...............I was truly blown away by the crispness of the resolution, the brilliance of the colors, and the richness of the sound. Presented in a full 1080P resolution, this set takes the cake as far as the prettiest HD presentation of a CG show that I have seen yet.

It was so much nicer looking than the HD cartoon network version which I think is broadcast in 720 resolution and the lack of commercials made it that much better. I found myself noticing background details that I had missed when seeing it on Cartoon Network.

If you have a Blu Ray capable player and like the Clone Wars series, you really owe it to yourself to pick this set up.