Author Topic: CCV2224's you tube channel  (Read 1107 times)

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
CCV2224's you tube channel
« on: December 20, 2009, 04:08:11 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/CloneCaptainV2224

Hey fellows, this is my you tube channel. check it out if u want.

*Because of a hater , some of u know about this, some of u know him, my videos are very down rated. hope this won't stop u to check them.   
*I usually like to speak on u tube as well as i do here about the new stuff and the stuff i got or others got.  so see you there and can't wait to speak more
*Thank u for those of u who subscribed me! I sub everyone who subs me, so if u sub first tell me u did it so i know who to give the sub back! i will now check out the accounts and the users i haven't met on you tube.
P.S.: don't u think now i never gice free subs. No! i am not a sub 4 sub. who subs me, in my opinion, deserves my sub!

Thanks for reading and see u there!
                                                                                                                                                                                        Vlad-CloneCaptainV2224

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Vlad I.

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
Re: CCV2224's you tube channel
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 03:19:33 PM »
This is my latest video! please write down if u checked it and thanks for checking also!

Vlad I.