Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 280437 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2010, 06:59:52 PM »
Not a bad question. Anyone like this one?

Seeing as how the smaller titanium ship line is being discontinued for the time being, is there any chance we could see a revival of the Action Fleet line of ships with small figs? That anniversary of the ESB would be a wonderful time to unviel this!

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #526 on: February 27, 2010, 07:13:33 PM »
The question about the Imperial shuttle/Landing craft is good but I'm afraid we all know what their answer would be: Not unless it plays a prominent role in the Clone Wars. I notice they dodge alot of  questions with that one. Might add in Sidious's Imperial shuttle from Episode III that he went to Mustafar with. The question about the return of Action Fleet is a good one. It seems to be alot of Action Fleet fanatics on here including myself. My question for Hasbro would be this:

Would you ever consider releasing a wave of  Saga Legends with nothing but hard/impossible to find figures from the past? Figures that are going for extravagent amounts of money on Ebay(examples:Darth Malek, Darth Reven, Scorch, Shadow Stormtroopers, etc...)?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:20:20 AM by Mike Cypress »

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »
The question about the Imperial shuttle/Landing craft is good but I'm afraid we all know what their answer would be: Not unless it plays a prominent role in the Clone Wars. I notice they dodge alot of  questions with that one.

You're probably right on the landing craft but I just need to hear something.  The clean shuttle, though, might get an answer with ROTJ anniversary on the horizon. 

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2010, 07:33:52 PM »
I think the Imperial shuttle needs to be way bigger, especially after seeing all the dioramas of  "the Emperor's Arrival"  people have been building, the boarding ramp is way too small. My imperial shuttle's wings are lopsided when it is in the parked position. Drives me nuts.
It's hard telling though. It was just a Target exclusive a few years ago but so was the snowspeeder and we are getting a new one of those.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2010, 07:43:49 PM »
That is the only shuttle I have and it cost sixty bucks. Wouldn't it be nice to see them give the BMF treatment to the imperial shuttle or make the dropship? That question will be asked next round.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
That is the only shuttle I have and it cost sixty bucks. Wouldn't it be nice to see them give the BMF treatment to the imperial shuttle or make the dropship? That question will be asked next round.

Yeah, that's what I meant by upgrade.  Given the BMF treatment. Even if it's on their drawing board or in pre-production they probably won't say but it would be nice to hear something.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #531 on: February 28, 2010, 02:25:42 AM »
i have a question......

we have been reading a lot of reports about the lack of new star wars figures on our pegs thru out the year in the U.S and in Australia and in the U.K etc... you say that legacy (now ending for vintage) has been a slow sell, how can you say this? but the real problem is that they are not on the pegs to begin with,  we are out there every day always looking but to no avail, so i guess the big question is Where Are They All? did you lose a ship container or 2 out at sea?

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #532 on: February 28, 2010, 03:49:37 AM »
yeah and they lost it in the Bermuda Triangle......

Question>

Regarding all Legacy that is still out there in warehouses stored away, Is it possible to put more of these on Hasbrotoyshop or Starwars.com to move them to the fans that want them?

Offline DroidDestroyer

• Cadet
« Reply #533 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »
Cam you remake the sandcrawler but make it bigger?

Can you make you make battle packs with 8 figures?

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #534 on: March 04, 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
welcome to the yards droiddestroyer and i agree with sandcrawler....................were are my lil jawas dunna sleep

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #535 on: March 04, 2010, 04:43:24 PM »
I would like to know if the Legacy line is gonna see any deluxe vehicle love outside of the now released toysrus exclusive Scout and Speederbike and if so will we see special vintage packaging? I am loving the CW offerings, but don't forget about us Legacy folks!

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
« Reply #536 on: March 04, 2010, 04:49:26 PM »

Seeing as how the smaller titanium ship line is being discontinued for the time being, is there any chance we could see a revival of the Action Fleet line of ships with small figs? That anniversary of the ESB would be a wonderful time to unviel this!

I second that!
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #537 on: March 04, 2010, 04:59:39 PM »

I second that!
and me!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #538 on: March 14, 2010, 12:07:14 PM »
Having just seen the Iron Man 2 Mini-Head playsets I am left wondering if there is any chance we might see Star Wars Mini-Head playsets again? Is there any hope we can see the Action Fleet and Micro Machine lines revived too now that the titanium line seems to be over?

That might be two questions though.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #539 on: March 15, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »
I just got a reply in from hasbro stating that they will not have our answers back today. No reason given, just to look for them in the near future.