Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 279612 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #345 on: December 10, 2009, 03:29:16 PM »
err what happened to my question i thought it was included?
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline nerfherder76

• correllien actio hero
  • Cadet
    • nerfherer76 youtube account
« Reply #346 on: December 10, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »
 ;Dyeah what jay said we have fealings too theres no stiff upper lip when it comes to collecting lol

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #347 on: December 10, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »
simple solution for me is to stop collecting then that's at least $4000 even more a year i wont spend on HASBLOW, keep my money and use the ebay Asian army builder sites, at least they have what i want all the time, i am over hasblows bullS#!t answers.... WAVE 4 people thats what just got stocked again Yesterday!!!! 4 cases of them in one store as well as WAVE 1 CW Blue and White!!! we have had the same wave for almost 12 months now and that's in every store in Australia!!!!........ so are you telling me hasblow that you sent a 40 foot shipping container of WAVE 4 and wondering why you have not sold them? A: because WE HAVE THEM!!! WE GOT THEM 12 MONTHS AGO!!!!! why would we buy them again and again that was the crappest WAVE EVER!!! that is why YOU are not selling any legacy figures!!!... you bunch half witted morons!!! i might as well answer my own questions from now on, you have told me Jack S#!T thanks for nothing...no really thanks for nothing...

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #348 on: December 10, 2009, 05:54:19 PM »
err what happened to my question i thought it was included?

Remember our questions are submitted and then come back three weeks, or whenever they are done hicciping. So, that means three more weeks (well supposedly Dec. 18th) and it was submitted.

Sprywalker, your Yavin Battlepack question will be submitted. I just get three per round and have to pick and choose among those offered by the folks here.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #349 on: December 10, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
tamer can u ask about the bat-at that rumor and see if ther making new rebels  i need more pilots

We have asked numerous times (see previous pages) and they are not giving us anything. 

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #350 on: December 10, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »
i'll probably get a hasbro hit squad on my doorstep tomorrow
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #351 on: December 10, 2009, 06:02:37 PM »
I can understand the resentment CC, but that is typical of Hasbro. I can't wait to see how they answer Jay's questions in three weeks, but expect more of the same kind of answer they just gave this one.  This is kind of a process where you pan for gold, with most of the time getting nothing golden, but every once in awhile you will get something that gives you a little nugget of information. It really is frustrating to be submitting questions I know will get BS answers or non answers alltogether, but if you guys ask em I try to submit em as I feel your pain in regards to the lack of business sense hasbro shows sometimes.

And Jay, I wouldn't worry about the hit squad, they would have been at my house already with some of the ones I have sent. They need to see the frustration they are causing us. They might not answer us well, but at least they know they are ticking us off. Lets just hope that somewhere someone in thier corps. is listening.

Offline lambonspit

• Custom Vehicle Mistro!!
  • Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
    • lambonspit reviews and customs
« Reply #352 on: December 10, 2009, 06:16:59 PM »
CC, i completely agree with you!! I am in a slightly better situation with some new legacy waves hitting stores earlier this month, but i still have to resort to buying the majority of my figures online. And to be honest, the process is so much easier and less stressful than running all around Adelaide to find that 1 figure. But what i don't understand is that if a store had a huge backlog of star wars stock, wouldn't they discount it to get rid of it? It seems to be the opposite here. We are still paying premium prices, and i have to scour the shelves of Big W and target almost weekly to check if stock has been discounted. I seriously think Hasbro has it wrong, and it is seriously mistreating Australian collectors and taking us for a ride!!

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline James

• Lieutenant
    • www.droidsandewoks.com
« Reply #353 on: December 10, 2009, 06:34:02 PM »
Hasbro really needs to send out a good news report about something soon. It seems like it's been a while since some exciting news came out of the Q&A's. We need a good answer to cheer everybody up! But on the other hand, if we asked for a bit of good news Hasbro would just say "wait till Toy Fair".    :(
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:19:57 PM by James »

Offline RedLeaderOne (00fire501)

• Star Wars YouTuber
  • Commander
  • I Love Talking Star Wars
    • Star Wars RedLeaderOne YouTube
« Reply #354 on: December 11, 2009, 05:07:34 AM »
 I'm sick of going into my local stores and seeing the same stuff everday which has been seating there for nearly 12 months and when they do get  more figures in  its the same and then they will seat there for another 12 months,  and the vehicles are the same.  2009 has been a very frustrating year I hope 2010 will be better.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #355 on: December 11, 2009, 07:23:03 AM »
So, we can expect a year delay in getting figures of the Clone Wars episodes that we are seeing now?

Hmm, I did not come away from reading their responses thinking that. You just mean abroad?

If anything I think the TCW line is going to have a lot more profile next year, since they just announced after the EU Wave TLC is going on hiatus until they relaunch in August with the new packaging. But the TCW has at least 32 figures scheduled between Spring and Fall next year. (Hell Yeah!!!)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #356 on: December 11, 2009, 10:21:43 AM »
I think Hasbro had perhaps better rethink thier sales strategies. We are a pretty peaceful lot, but that one answer sure did stir up some folks.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #357 on: December 11, 2009, 11:05:54 AM »
I would like to know since hasbro supplies answers to all of these questions, do they ever do any follow up to gauge the responce from the said answers, do they ever visit websites to gauge the "state of the hobby" in terms of the collectors in addition to market research as to what items the kids want. In the grand scheme of things I wonder what they determine is their core group, IE parents buying for kids, or adult collectors?

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #358 on: December 11, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »
CC, i completely agree with you!! I am in a slightly better situation with some new legacy waves hitting stores earlier this month, but i still have to resort to buying the majority of my figures online. And to be honest, the process is so much easier and less stressful than running all around Adelaide to find that 1 figure. But what i don't understand is that if a store had a huge backlog of star wars stock, wouldn't they discount it to get rid of it? It seems to be the opposite here. We are still paying premium prices, and i have to scour the shelves of Big W and target almost weekly to check if stock has been discounted. I seriously think Hasbro has it wrong, and it is seriously mistreating Australian collectors and taking us for a ride!!
they discont in uk but for 7 pence !!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #359 on: December 11, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »
I really like that one Wayne, it will go next round.