Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Clonehead's Custom Figures reloaded

(1/105) > >>

Clonehead:
This thread is being locked and downsized to allow for more room for the site. All replies with pictures are being left alone but alot of replies with how-two and troubleshooting info are being deleted. Be on the lookout for a new custom figure thread from me soon. Thank you all for your great comments and support.

Here are some more shots of that comic pack arc that I painted red and added a resin-cast Bacura helmet to.

Clonehead:
TY Tamer.
    I know that you have seen this one before.....I drew this picture of an AOTC era snowclone and then customized this figure to match.  I put a typing paper strap on his long rifle, made a pistol holster on his leg from thin packaging plastic with typing paper strips for a leg strap. I also made a papermache kama and full cape for him.  I ended up making a sort of shadowbox diorama for him, also. I will show you this in the diorama thread.

Clonehead:
Here is a  shot with that figure's snow camo buddies. Snow camo Scorch and the AT-TE gunner. I did all three of these at around the same time.
  The second shot is of another Scorch and gunner that I did later.

Clonehead:
This Scorch got a removable side holster and a paper mache cape. The gunner got a removable Bacura helmet, a paper mache cape, a leg pistol holster, and kind of a rudimentery back-slung holster for his medium blaster.

Clonehead:
Here is a jungle camo ROTS clone commander that I painted up. I made a mini dio for this guy also. I added a strap to his long rifle and painted his visor with luminicent paint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version