Author Topic: Walmart Exclusive Imperial AT-ST Review.  (Read 1853 times)

Offline zegarski

• Cadet
Walmart Exclusive Imperial AT-ST Review.
« on: December 30, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »

This is the one item I have been waiting for since SDCC. Finally, an AT-ST that is properly sculpted and can sit 2 figures. The paint detail is all right, though I would of liked to had seen more weathering and dirt around the legs. The legs are fully articulated. Each joint has swivel articulation and locks into place to avoid sliding. Also, the cabin can swivel back and forth. The vehicle also comes with interchangeable laser cannons. One set of cannons is designed to shoot out two projectiles and the other is for display purposes. Plus included is an AT-ST pilot. He was sort of a disappointment for me because I hoped that Hasbro improved his articulation and finally gave him ball hinged knees and elbows. Instead they threw in the AT-ST pilot from 2004. Besides that I am pleased with this vehicle and it should satisfy any collector. I am not sure about the price in the US but the AT-ST retails for 49.99 CAD.
Check out http://www.youtube.com/zegarski for Star Wars action figure reviews.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Walmart Exclusive Imperial AT-ST Review.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 02:22:58 PM »
Nice review and good looking pics, Zegarski. This item, however, already has a review that was done by our own NFC.