Author Topic: Hemble's other Custom's - Indiana Jones - Pharaohs Tomb 1:12 P197 23/01/2024  (Read 516443 times)

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 2

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Nice one Ron. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Nice one Ron. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

Just another little easy 1:35 scale WW2 dio and this time it's SS Panzer crew in Kursk 1943.

The figures are from Dragon and built straight out of the box and painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints.

The base is an old 12" figure base and I used Tamiya's Soil Effects Brown and covered the base and once dry gave it a few washes of Vallejo's Chocolate Brown.

Once the washes were done I dry brushed it with Vallejo's Beige Brown and the grass tufts are from Army Painter.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
4 more

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
another 4

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last one

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
A very dynamik mini dio.
The paint job on the figures is really good. Even the smallest details are recognizable.

The Milk Man dio is also a masterpiece.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
A very dynamik mini dio.
The paint job on the figures is really good. Even the smallest details are recognizable.

The Milk Man dio is also a masterpiece.

Thanks heaps mate.

Ron

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Looks awesome Ron. Off to share.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Looks awesome Ron. Off to share.

Thanks heaps Shawn.

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Hi All,

The son got a box of Warhammer and 40K Space Marines and Orcs that a friends son didn't want anymore. Hunter (son) 8yrs decided to start painting the Orcs and then the Rhylie (daughter) 13yrs decided to join in.

Hunter painted the two Orcs in the first 4 pics and Rhylie painted one Orc in the last two pics. They painted these all themselves with me only guiding them on what brushes to use and how to use them correctly and how to apply the paint correctly.

Needless to say I was stoked with the level of paint skills the kids have seeing that it was the second attempt at painting. And yes I am very very proud of them both to say the least

Ron

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
last 2

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - Kids painted 40K ORCS P109 28/01/18
« Reply #1633 on: January 28, 2018, 06:05:00 AM »
Wow, talk about a great argument that creative skill runs in the family. Great paint work on all. Love to hear about the entire family getting in on the act. Off to share to the front pages with more comments.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Hemble's other Custom's - Kids painted 40K ORCS P109 28/01/18
« Reply #1634 on: January 28, 2018, 04:58:57 PM »
Wow, talk about a great argument that creative skill runs in the family. Great paint work on all. Love to hear about the entire family getting in on the act. Off to share to the front pages with more comments.

Thanks heaps Shawn and I know right, I knew Rhylie had my genes when it comes to diorama when she did that water hole display for her animals but Hunter the boy is a computer gaming nerd LOL.

When they asked me for paints to paint the Orc's I said what colours and here at the brushes and gave them the do's and don'ts and then 1.5 later wham painting nearly as good as you dad LOL.

I for one love that they are doing it and love doing it themselves but I don't think Belinda is over the moon as she thinks one big nerd in the family is enough LOL.

Ron