Imperial Creative Engineering > Models, Scratch Builds, and Miscellaneous

Hemble's other Custom's - German Armoured Train WWII 1:35 P198 02/04/2024

(1/593) > >>

hemble:
Hi All

New to this forum and just thought that I would show you all the Indiana Jones figure's and Dio's that I have done over the years, some of you know my work already but for those that haven't enjoy and comments are always welcomed.

I have added a link as there are alot of pics so I figured that this would be the best way for you all to see them.

HembleCreations FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/Hemblecreations-489059647939401/?ref=hl

Ron

Clonehead:
I fondly remember these wonderful works also, Ron. That concept Toht is pretty killer, buddy. Great work all around.

hemble:
Hi All

Clonehead - Cheers bro and glad you liked the concept Toht figure.

Ron

hemble:
Hi All

When the 1/4 Premium Format indy came out from Sideshow Toys I always wanted to make something similar in 1/6 but never could find the perfect Indy Head sculpt with that cocky Indy smile.

Then the other week I friend on the Sideshow forums Paul Carson was selling the perfect head sculpt of Indy I've ever seen and he even had that cocky smirk.

So I ordered myself a Head sculpt and once I received it got to work on making my own 1/6 PF Indy.  Instead of the pedestal that comes with the 1/4 PF figure I wanted to have a jungle scene instead as I really think it suits the figure very well.  

When I was happy with the figures pose it was painted and weathered using Vallejo and Games Workshop paints and pastels.

RECIPE

1: Indiana Jones - The clothing, whip, idol and body are from Sideshow toys,  the head sculpt is from Paul Carson from Sideshow Forums. The hands are from an old AMT Luke Skywalker 1/6 figure kit and the hat is from The frontline custom head .

2: Base - The base is from the Sideshow Toys Indiana Jones figure. The figure was superglued and screwed inplace at the feet and then plaster was used to cover the base and left to dry.

When the plaster had dried I painted it dark brown and then added the ground work which a got from the back yard from the garden, the plants are plastic fishtank plants that I got from the local pet shop.

Ron

dana.raye.smith:
Very nice Indy.
That is a great head sculpt.
And the selections and presentation and weathering really pull the whole thing together.
Excellent work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version