Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

Hangarbay94's Photoshop Tutorials

(1/3) > >>

hangarbay94:
Gosh this site is filling up...

I have posted this link in the You Tube section, but for those of you who may visit this section, this is where I'll post my Photoshop Tutorials.

Happy viewing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqY8-f36LU

Joerhyno:
SWEET.. I loved your lettering one, I always have my sis do my stuff cause I suck at PS... no matter how hard I try, lol.. but I keep trying. I think part of it is my outdated PS program I got from her like 5 years ago, lol... some of the options you mentioned in the lettering tut, I couldn't even find.  I still gotta keep up at it though cause I'm sure she gets sick of the emails, lol

photobucket's not working  :(  I added a lens flare and beveled edge to mine!!!!!  ;D

Okay, it's working.. here's what is going to be my updated one...

Of course big thanks to my sister for the one above, and the sweet Mando drawing she "did real quick", while  here's what my ghetto one looked like that I did with the mando helmet I "borrowed" from the net...

hangarbay94:
Joe, thanks, and I love your custom Banner...

Rodger:
Awesome Dude !!  ;D

I hope once I can afford a proper Video Cam I can make Tutorials as good as yours.  ;)

The only critique I could give is you sometimes flash through certain things at the beginning that the feeble side of my brain can't catch up with.

But that's just me !!  :D

hangarbay94:
Rodger, I really appreciate your critique, as i was watching the video I was thinking "gosh i go through things fast"....

I promise that next time I'll slow it down a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version