Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Imperial Library

Imperial Commando #2 Cancelled!!!!

(1/6) > >>

TheCloneCommander:
i was Very Shock to read this!!!! WTF!!! man!!!

http://karentraviss.typepad.com/blog/2009/12/sooty-and-a-clean-sweep.html

Reconsgt:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's the worst news I have heard regarding SW in years, G..D... LUCAS and company.

This was the most anticipate novel for me.

I doubt it would help but it may be petition to Lucas time again

TheCloneCommander:
 :( dont waste your time she is a women  :(

Reconsgt:
I don't blame her at all, I blame Lucas for changing the established cannon,  He's been doing this shit for years, I know it's his baby but after you start down a road, he veers left, just look at alot of the early novels regarding Fett.  I read her statement and I agree with her, as much as I hate the decision.

Pacifist Mando's what freakin crock

TheCloneCommander:
I'm not blaming her either but if anything was to change i really don't think she would come back (i think she has been burnt real bad)
of course i blame G.L (the Jabba looking wanna be) if it wasn't for SW EU Books, Comics, games, the interest of star wars would be the same as it was left in the late 80's and early 90's....
but these EU books (Tim Zahn) sparked new ideas and a wider imagination on every one who loves S W, and for Genocide George to come in when he feels like it and hack away at ideas that fans like just drives me nuts!! how many times has he done it to himself, does that sound like a sound mind? look at TPM..... nuff said!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version