Author Topic: Clonehead's world  (Read 55685 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Clonehead's world
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2008, 05:03:29 AM »
Good one Pat!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
The car problem is covered by warrenty so it should be no charge. I did have an appointment set for today but had to reschedual as I couldnt get out of work.
   I was working at the med center building again, today. I got to run a stick welder for about 2 hrs today. That is something I haven't done for years. I did ok. I was a little rusty at first but got better and quicker after about 10-20 minutes of it.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »
I could use a good welder. Glad to hear your car stuff is covered! That always makes the fixing better.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »
Got the car diagnosed, today. i was told that it was an oil cooler that is slowing or stopping the flow of coolent to my heater core. The part arrives tomorrow but as I am going to the lake after work, I will have to wait untill next week.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 05:54:47 AM »
I am glad to see your priorities are straight! The lake always comes first!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »
Got the car fixed and the heater runs great. I am suspicous of a possible leak in the coolant system that I will have to keep an eye on.
  Our last fishing trip went well. We caught several mid-sized white bass. 4 big channel cats and 1 big blue cat. This coming weekend is our last excursion to the lake this year. The weather is to be cool and sunny. I'm hoping to catch some crappie as always.
  I worked today at what is to be the new aquatic center in Overland Park KS. It's just a glorified public pool in the nice part of KC. We started a new job at Johnson County Community College on Wed. It's to be yet another addition to their ever growing campus.
  The wife brought home KFC tonight for a change....YUM YUM! I believe we will just hang out and watch our tv shows tonight. We are into Survivor, CSI, 11th Hour, and of course Grey's Anatomy.
  Oh, I almost forgot, on the way down to the lake, I will pick up my pre-ordered PS3 Socom, and look for the Wal-Mart Gunship.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2008, 04:17:56 AM »
Man you and Chad sure do have the great fishing trips. Wish I had some water that close to do some good fishing. Sad to hear its the last trip, but it is getting cooler. Glad to hear the heater issues are done.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2008, 04:58:08 PM »
Well, I am still busy at work and have passed what I made last year a couple of weeks ago. You know, with the way the economy is going, I'm really surprized that construction hasn't slowed down like you think that it would.
 All of my Christmas decorations are up and I have part of my shopping done. I think that the wife and I's habit for decorating has started to rub off on some of the more Scroogish neighbors as they are decorating now. They won't show us up.....it won't happen.
  The car is still doing fine and I will get to drive in the snow again, tomorrow as we are supposed to get about an inch or so.
  I start yet another job tomorrow in Independance mo just down the road from a TRU. I will have to swing buy and check out their inventory.
  We still have leftovers from turkey day to eat. In fact, the wifey made home made turkey soup last night.

The numbers are in from the wife's walmart's black friday sales.
$150,000 on thursday
$750,000 on friday
$350,000 on sat

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »
Daggone Clint, it sure doesn't look like retail sales are down in your neck of the woods! Be careful with that snow guy. We can't have you getting hurt when surely you will get some lull in your job with the skyline and you can get back to your "real" job: customizing figs and making great dios! O0

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2008, 04:36:04 PM »
Worked at Lee's Summit swim and dive today getting a slab pour ready. Man it started out a brisk 18 degrees this morning but ended up a comfortable 45 later this afternoon. I got the day off yesterday as the roads were sick and all of our jobsites were shut down because of the snow. I got some more of my Christmas wrapping done, Watched the rest of Superman Doomsday, and played quite a bit of Warhawk on the PS3.  I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped. It's nice not having to rush around in those last few days trying to get ready.
  Getting back to my real job should be a chore there Tamer, as it has been so long that I shall have to relearn some of my techneques. I suppose that it is like riding a bike in that you never really forget how.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2008, 07:39:13 AM »
I know I am missing your creations! Course if you start making new stuff I may just bug you to buy it so its kind of a double edged sword there.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
Now Tamer, I know that your current collecting focus is all Hothey type stuff but I don't mind working on the snowey stuff that's for sure. I have been taking inventory on projects that I have started and never finished and one of them is a snow dio and fig.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2008, 08:55:16 PM »
Hmmm.....Now I am curious.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:58 AM »
time for a bit of an update.......
  Well, it's going on Feb and I am still somewhat busy although I did get today off as it is a bit cold. I have started working on custom figures again and have finished one and started working on another. It wasn't quite as hard to get back on that horse as I thought and I find myself thinking about those figs when I should be thinking about other things, like going to sleep.
   I'm still on track to possibly pay the Magnum off this spring and then look for a decent used ride to replace the wifey's.
  My company is schedualed to do a decent amount of work at KC Cheifs Arrowhead stadium starting in 2 weeks so I'm hoping that will keep the rest of my winter busy. I will have to snap some pics of that job.
  The folks have gotten into renting a place down at Ft. Meyers Fla. for the last 2-3 years for a couple of months during the winter and the wifey and I are to take a little 5-day trip to see them and their digs next month around my birthday. Ft Meyers is pretty close to where CustomCloner John lives and if he would start posting again, Perhaps I could schedual a meeting with the guy. Do you think he would notice if I took a few custom clones home with me?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:03 AM »
LOL. That is hilarious. You and John loose on the stores in the FL area! I am glad to hear you have a job coming up! I know those winter months can mean some downtime for your type of profession Clint! Sounds like a perfect time to take a vacation to some warmer locales though. There are lots of changes for the Chiefs I want to get your opinion on sometime!