Imperial Community > Imperial Blog

Clonehead's world

(1/70) > >>

Clonehead:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wife and I cleaned out the garage Sat afternoon. Man, it looks soo much better. the wife had picked me up some plastic shelving and cabnet units for my anniverssary gift and I put them to good use.
We ended up throwing quite a bit of stuff away. Man, the trash man is going to hate me come tomorrow.
  Monday afternoon, we cleaned out her little anniverssary fountain, trimmed the lilac, and trimmed some branches off of the Maple and the Pinoak.
  My brother is moving back to Nashville from California and is currently over at my Mom's with his family. After work tomorrow, the wife and I are going to make the 1 1/2 hr trip to my Dad's in Clinton to see them and eat dinner.

Phatty:
Sounds like a pretty nice day in the yard and garage with the wife!  Very cool. Enjoy dinner with the fam tomorrow!

Tamer:
sounds like things are going good Clint, and you are getting a lot of work done!

Clonehead:
I started on my basement cleanout project on Sunday. I don't think that it looks like I accomplished that much but I did cart out 5 boxes full of cardboard and 5 boxes of stuff for the goodwill. I couldn't believe how much Star
wars stuff that had piled up over the last few years. And no, none of that went out although I plan on ditching all of the opener's boxes that I have been holding onto. The next step down there, is to replace my existing sump pump with a new sump pump and emergancy battery powered backup pump that I bought with my tax rebate check.

Tamer:
For a minute there I thought you threw out Star Wars! I can see the need to clean out and make room. It is a constant battle for me too. I really need to get a sump pump too. Knock on wood my basement has only flooded once due to "igonorance", but I have a good drain in it. Still not a bad idea to have a pump though. Glad to hear things are going good though Clint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version