Author Topic: Favorite figure and ship  (Read 16553 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Favorite figure and ship
« on: December 05, 2009, 09:22:26 AM »
When this line came out I was impressed with some new figs. At the time I thought Darth Maul was a killer looking figure, the menacing style. In this line up then I think he was my favorite fig, as for a ship, I was blown away by the Royal Star Ship, it was massive in it's day and is still one of the larger ships/playsets, it offered alot of play value for the money, especially since I found mine for $32.00 on sale at TRU,

Others for me, I liked the Naboo fighter, the art deco style and lines were cool,  the pod racers were a neat concept. 

Other figures,  I liked the bare bones look of C3PO plain but it stuck out to me.

Offline Cliffthelightning

• Ensign
Re: Favorite figure and ship
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 03:16:48 PM »

I loved ep1 as a kid it was my introduction to Star Wars! ( i was 7 at the time it came out)

My favorite figure was R2-B1 with the chrome dome :) he always portayed R2-D2's friend and sometimes a was a seperatist compainon .

As far as vehicles go i can only rember i had one of those green Speeders from Theed ... i loved that too , altought in my opinion it could bly a bit higher :)

Offline Rodger

• WoodGuy
  • Commander
  • Jedi Master of Wood and Light
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
Fambaa And The Queens Starship...TooCool !!  8)

The New Sandcrawler Workshop on Facebook

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 03:24:28 PM »
Favorite figure (mainline): Destroyer Droid - loved Droidekas from the minute I saw them, the true menace to me!
Favorite figure (personal memory): Deluxe Darth Maul - because it's the very first Star Wars action figure that was given to me!
Favorite Ship: Naboo Starfighter - always liked the Design and the sound effects, only a friend had it, I only got it recently and the lights & sounds still work!
Coolest Army-Builder: Battle Droids (4 variants)

Coolest toy of the line: probably the Royal Starship
Hottest item for me to have one day: a Fambaa

Favorite Character: Darth Maul
Best innovation for the line: more articulation

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 04:53:42 AM »
I agree on the ship. I really enjoyed that Naboo Starfighter. Although those Droid Troop Carriers were right up there too.

I gotta think on the figure.