Author Topic: Clone Wars 2003 line  (Read 4577 times)

Offline James

• Lieutenant
    • www.droidsandewoks.com
Clone Wars 2003 line
« on: September 09, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »
I didn't see a section for these so I'm starting one.
I saw the new Anakin and Durge comic pack in the store today but I passed. I don't really like the look of the Durge figure and the Anakin is so simalar to previous versions that I didn't think it was worth the money. I have heard that the deluxe Durge with swoop bike figure that came out in the 2003 Clone Wars line was probably the best Durge ever made. Does anyone have one of these? What do you think of it? I've never seen one up close before, so before I go looking for one to buy, I thought it would be good to get some feedback on him.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Clone Wars 2003 line
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »
I have one and it is indeed probably the best realistic version of Durge I have seen. I have one with the figure and one with the bike and the two are pretty similar in my estimation. It has been awhile since I looked at em. I only need the Yoda General to have this line finished thanks to Chad and Wayne.  I think it is well worth looking for if you want a durge.

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
Re: Clone Wars 2003 line
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »
I know it's been like a month since you asked this, but Durge with the speeder is totally amazing. The figure is beyond awesome (super-detailed and fully articulated!) and the bike is pretty bad-ass on its own, especially if you like making speeder gangs! I personally think it looks cool being ridden by Boba Fett or the dude that came with Grand Admiral Thrawn in the comic pack (his name escapes me at the moment.)  Definitely get the speeder Durge if you ever see it!