Author Topic: Bandai Star Wars model kit review.  (Read 43500 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Bandai Star Wars model kit review.
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2019, 05:53:38 AM »
I have to say with vehicle offerings Bandai is probably the best likeness for the best deal around now.

BTW, totally different topic, I saw the Russian Star Destroyer Model last week. It looked awesome. Almost bought it at $120. It was weird to see the lettering in Russian with the Disney Logo on the box. I will probably regret not getting it down the road.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Bandai Star Wars model kit review.
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2019, 06:04:17 AM »
I have to say with vehicle offerings Bandai is probably the best likeness for the best deal around now.

BTW, totally different topic, I saw the Russian Star Destroyer Model last week. It looked awesome. Almost bought it at $120. It was weird to see the lettering in Russian with the Disney Logo on the box. I will probably regret not getting it down the road.
The ZVEZDA Star Destroyer is cool, but I'm going to hold out for the Bandai. Same price half the length, and it lights up.
My local model shop had the Russian one, but I passed, because it needs lighting. Something that big would look incomplete without it. And I just don't have desire to run hundred of fiber optics and LEDs. The Bandai has a pre designed lighting kit, that I suppose is easier.  The Russian box is cool, I predict once the Bandai SD releases the ZVEZDA will drop in price, if there are any left. The one at my shop is gone now.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:11:42 AM by JDeck »