Cultures > Mandalorian

Favorite Mando

(1/7) > >>

Reconsgt:
Simple question,

My favorite Mando is Ordo Skirata;   seems like a kindred spirit,  in the novels it was great character development,   a close second is Kal Skirata.

Tamer:
Thats the first time I have seen that helmet less pic of Ordo.

As for my favorite Mando I just can't pick yet.  I will think on it. Daggone good question though. I would love to see one decked out in cold environment beskargam, yeah I know I spelled that wrong, but I ain't a speller, lol.  Sometimes I can associate a lot with Dar. Sometimes I feel like I am the last to know something important and usually get hit over the head with it, but I deal with it and move on as life should if that makes any sense.

Phatty:
I think mine has to be Canderous Ordo.  He was so much more raw and aggressive than Jango ever was, and more accomplished than Boba was (at least in the films, that is!).

UnitedStatesDemocrat:

--- Quote from: Reconsgt on December 02, 2009, 04:39:48 PM ---Simple question,

My favorite Mando is Ordo Skirata;   seems like a kindred spirit,  in the novels it was great character development,   a close second is Kal Skirata.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  My favorite is Ordo.  A second for me is Prudii.

bly272:
I have to say ordo. then I think mij gilmar. in the novels he's a tough and funny guy ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version