Imperial Archive > Power of the Force

POTF Ships

(1/6) > >>

Tamer:
Ofcourse my favorite is the new atat that was made in this line probably following by the electronic FX Xwing my daughter currently stole off me. I am eagerly trying to pursue acquiring a minty boxed potf slave one as that one looked good to imo. What are your favorite ships in this line?

Darth C:
Well since I don't collect ships, don't really have afavorite, but I would have to say the ATAT has a special place in my heart.

Tamer:
The ATAT is sweet I do admit!

Obi-Sean Kenobi:
I have a lot of love for many of the vehicles in this line, but it's difficult to pick a favorite. Most of the vehicles in this line used vintage molds but improved upon them immeasurably. The new paint apps. made those vintage molds look fantastic and the electronics actually had authentic sound fx for the first time. Electronics we did not see much of after this line ended until this year.

Also adding to the difficulty of picking a favorite is the fact that many of my favorites of the POTF2 vehicles have since been completely redone. Like the X-wing, TIE fighter, and Millenium Falcon.

Prior to the BMF I would probably have said the Falcon but now I will say the EFX X-wing, because it is an awesomr mold that is still used today.

The T-16 Skyhopper and Darth Vader's TIE x1 get honorable mentions from me.

Clonehead:
I have not as of yet gotten one of those bigger x-wings, and am currently kicking my self because of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version